Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: [Volgograd] 2v2 vs Teefz and Kanabis

Post#301 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:32 pm

emeth wrote:No premade and thats the story. RR80 SH easy to kill without his friends with him.
Nice video Volgo
Even the best RDPS player shouldn't be able to beat a tank/quasiheal comp alone. The fact that the fight lasted as long as it did is testament to the skill of all involved. A DPS AM and an IB = 25% heal output from the Zealot.

I've had my quarrels but the fact of the matter is that Teefz is a God among mortals, and you're probably one of those mortals.

Ads
emeth

Post#302 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Lol u probably are one of his premade's friend and probably u saw him play only with premades. But its not like u think, maybe the mortal that u mean its probably him and u.
Take care

peterthepan3

Post#303 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:53 pm

emeth wrote:Lol u probably are one of his premade's friend and probably u saw him play only with premades. But its not like u think, maybe the mortal that u mean its probably him and u.
Take care

nah, just someone that has fought against him many times and can put aside childish bias to recognise him as one of RoR's top players.

You, on the other hand? Never even heard of you until today. :lol:

Charon

Post#304 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:00 pm

emeth wrote:No i'm a old Oscure player. I'm sorry but i played more than you think ;)
If Emeth is realy old Oscure player his altitude toward Teefz should not surprise any one who remember old Karaks wars. Old good times.

Anyway good stuff Volgo <bravo>
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Druin
Former Staff

Post#305 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:02 pm

So much salt out of nowhere.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

emeth

Post#306 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:10 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
emeth wrote:Lol u probably are one of his premade's friend and probably u saw him play only with premades. But its not like u think, maybe the mortal that u mean its probably him and u.
Take care

nah, just someone that has fought against him many times and can put aside childish bias to recognise him as one of RoR's top players.

You, on the other hand? Never even heard of you until today. :lol:
Im just back from long time. i dont care who talk about me cause nobody need to know About me. thats it. im sorry for you

emeth

Post#307 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Charon wrote:
emeth wrote:No i'm a old Oscure player. I'm sorry but i played more than you think ;)
If Emeth is realy old Oscure player his altitude toward Teefz should not surprise any one who remember old Karaks wars. Old good times.

You're maybe another that talk without know anything. But i understand u.
Peace

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#308 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:23 pm

I find all this posturing difficult to read with a straight face when its in that stereotypical broken English.

Anyways, good vid.Teefz is a good player, and I have seen him plenty of times without a premade behind him.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
Charon

Post#309 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:25 pm

emeth wrote:
Charon wrote:

Peace
You are not easy person to recognise so i may only infer from the past. But this whole case is not important enough to become offensive to anyone .. right
Last edited by Charon on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

emeth

Post#310 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Charon wrote:
emeth wrote:
Charon wrote:

Peace
You are not easy person to recognise so i may only infer from the past. But this whole case is not important to become offensive to anyone .. right
So, before to talk if you dont know a person, just play.