Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] We did it again ! 5v2, KV lair !

Post#121 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:42 pm

blakokami wrote:
Eathisword wrote: New video. PuG scenario against lowbie Old School premade (Lords of the Locker Room). Some cool tank play.

Snar'em, punt'em, kill'em and Let it go !
Why even post a video vs a lowbie group? Wasn't a full grp of us anyways and some were very drunk..
Because I had fun (and you know, this is a GAME).

Don't get butthurt. I didn't claim this was an epic 6v6 of doom or anything. I specifically said : scenario vs LOWBIE group, cool tank play. Chill out Blak.

@Zabis, I'll post a build later.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
Dabbart

Re: [Volgograd] PuG vs Lords of the Locker Room scenario

Post#122 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Bah. Doesn't count, Murk isn't LotLR.
Volgo cheated.
Wasn't the BiS classes.
They had the flu.
Mkatew Hax.
Order Bias.
Alcohol.

Good lookin fight!

Keep the vid's comin!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Eathisword

Post#123 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:33 am

zabis wrote:Would you mind posting your spec Volgo? Been playing my IB more since watching your vids
Spec for solo/small group : waronlinebuilder.org - Ironbreaker build
The last 2 tactic, you can pick whatever. I like Rising Anger and Sweet Revenge. At RR50 you can pick Ancestror's Fury or Punishing knock, and at RR60 you take the other one.

Spec with good healers : waronlinebuilder.org - Ironbreaker build

So I don't take the parry buff. Simply because I don't run slayer group, like ever. And because, if you go middle tree, you lose 2 abilities for 1. I may spec it at RR70 when i can get full tri-spec. Now it is not really possible without giving up good stuff.

For stats (i use whatever sets let me get the stats i want with different talismans and renown build), buffed, 600 toughness, 600 strength, 500 ws, 700 wounds, 5k armor (without the armor tactic), 900 spirit resist, 30% parry-20% dodge/disrupt (so 40% parry-30% dodge/disrupt with epic weapon proc). At least +3 AP and +3 morale.

And there ya go. If you wanna do damage, don't drop the WS below 400 unbuffed. Otherwise you start hitting brick walls on anything that is not a sorc/WE. With 500 strength unbuffed you can still get 1,2k crit on earthshatter + 1k AA. And that's the burst. Otherwise its just dot and buffs management.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

blaqwar

Post#124 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:39 am

Eathisword wrote:Otherwise its just dot and buffs management.
And keybinding skills ^^

Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] LOTD sneak peak

Post#125 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Latest video : A small glimspe of the New Lotd. Was part of the TRavel Log contest. Cheers Yali !
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Kragg

Post#126 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:38 pm

Amazing gameplay! What are your thoughts on a purely defensive Ironbreaker? Build to withstand a beating while defending a line of engineers?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Eathisword

Post#127 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:59 pm

Kragg wrote:Amazing gameplay! What are your thoughts on a purely defensive Ironbreaker? Build to withstand a beating while defending a line of engineers?
Well I will disappoint, but I have no thoughts about it. I like the 2H feel, so I play 2H. I like IB, so I play IB. And so in that ''lieu commun'' of thoughts, I'd say, if you enjoy SnB, toughness deftard IB, play that !

Is it optimal to play that way? Probably not, as IB isn't optimal for anything at the present time anyway. So who cares how you play yours as long as you're having a blast doing it !
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Kragg

Post#128 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:55 am

Eathisword wrote:
Kragg wrote:Amazing gameplay! What are your thoughts on a purely defensive Ironbreaker? Build to withstand a beating while defending a line of engineers?
Well I will disappoint, but I have no thoughts about it. I like the 2H feel, so I play 2H. I like IB, so I play IB. And so in that ''lieu commun'' of thoughts, I'd say, if you enjoy SnB, toughness deftard IB, play that !

Is it optimal to play that way? Probably not, as IB isn't optimal for anything at the present time anyway. So who cares how you play yours as long as you're having a blast doing it !
Tonight was grand. Breaking through the enemy line and head for their healers. Normally i play a glass cannon engineer but this is a whole different ballgame :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] Friendly 6v6 vs Nazgul

Post#129 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:25 pm

Latest video : Friendly 6v6 vs Nazgul Was good fun, a rare NA sight it is them 6v6 with actual real comps ! I even think it was my first true 6v6 on IB. Cheers Nazgul !
Last edited by Eathisword on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Aurandilaz

Re: [Volgograd] Friendly 6v6 vs Nazgul

Post#130 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:39 pm

nerf dwarves :D