Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dabbart

Re: [Volgograd] 2 v 12 parody

Post#361 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:35 am

Spoiler:
Eathisword wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:58 am 2 v 12 parody. Some solo fight, some scenario, some duo stuff... intended to be funny in a Canadian way ;)
Spoiler:
I didn't count the destro at the end... and we didn't kill any xD
Edit : working on a UI+Addon and a Keybinding videos as well. Just taking long to make something worth watching.
Poor Stinkyweed... RUN STINKY RUN!

As always, entertaining as hell. The juking and punting at the end made me giggle... Mkatew and you make a great dup.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Eathisword

Post#362 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:03 pm

Dabbart wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:35 am
Spoiler:

As always, entertaining as hell. The juking and punting at the end made me giggle... Mkatew and you make a great dup.
Yeah the end clip was just so funny. In real time its like a 4-5 minutes fight... At the end Mka goes : so how many we got ? And I be like... mate... we got 0. Gotta go change them renown points out of FS and back to strength and crit lol.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

dansari

Post#363 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:11 pm

Eathisword wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:03 pm
Spoiler:

Yeah the end clip was just so funny. In real time its like a 4-5 minutes fight... At the end Mka goes : so how many we got ? And I be like... mate... we got 0. Gotta go change them renown points out of FS and back to strength and crit lol.
Lolol very fun to watch
<Salt Factory>

pfs2222

Post#364 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Made my day :)

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer

HissiCNesS

Post#365 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Spoiler:
Eathisword wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:58 am 2 v 12 parody. Some solo fight, some scenario, some duo stuff... intended to be funny in a Canadian way ;)
Spoiler:
Edit : working on a UI+Addon and a Keybinding videos as well. Just taking long to make something worth watching.
FUKKIN NAILED IT BRO!!! <3
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Eathisword

Post#366 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:57 am

pfs2222 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:37 pm Made my day :)
That was the goal xD Cheers!
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Stinkyweed

Post#367 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

1) I did not approve the use of my image or likeness in this video. You shall be hearing from my lawyer Gobby Cochran shortly.
2) 1v3? I was at my keyboard eating a sammich and didn't even move until you starting beating on me. In fact, I was peacefully protesting and you assaulted me! Gobby Cochran if the glove don't fit...acquit!
3) The marauder didn't move until 30seconds in. So it really was 1vNotPayingAttentionSquishAsFrick, 1v1+1Later
4)You and Wkadoo are nerds and bullies!
...stupid game...

Lol
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Eathisword

Post#368 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:05 am

Stinkyweed wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm 1) I did not approve the use of my image or likeness in this video. You shall be hearing from my lawyer Gobby Cochran shortly.
2) 1v3? I was at my keyboard eating a sammich and didn't even move until you starting beating on me. In fact, I was peacefully protesting and you assaulted me! Gobby Cochran if the glove don't fit...acquit!
3) The marauder didn't move until 30seconds in. So it really was 1vNotPayingAttentionSquishAsFrick, 1v1+1Later
...stupid game...

Lol
Shush... 1 v AFK + 1v1+1 is clearly at least 1v3+ considering the Euro and US dollar exchange rate for us Canadians.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
ashton007

Post#369 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:59 am

Stinkyweed wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

1) I did not approve the use of my image or likeness in this video. You shall be hearing from my lawyer Gobby Cochran shortly.
...stupid game...

Lol
I approve this message stink! I remember this fight so well. I was just trying to be AFK next thing i know Volgo is beating the life out of this poor gobbo. -Amendola :)

pfs2222

Post#370 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:48 am

Eathisword wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:58 amEdit : working on a UI+Addon and a Keybinding videos as well. Just taking long to make something worth watching.
They don´t need to be perfect ! Really looking forward to see these.

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer