Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eathisword

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

Post#1 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:42 pm

DESTRO : NUBILE (BG) VIDEOS

Well well... Couldn't stay away more than 6 months ! So... here we go : title says it all (its sarcastic!)
Mostly fight against other lowbies, some versus high renown people (83 AM, 75 ish WL, 60ish slayer...)
Anyway, I am having fun on BG. Starting fresh (no real toons on destro, no guild, no bank... gives a fresh perspective also to make content for newer player.) So we'll see where it leads us !

ORDER : VOLGOGRAD VIDEOS
See ya on the battlefield ! IB is back to where it began... NO more OP avalanche madness. No more free grudges. No more free tactic slots... RvR lakes of moving packman blobs... But still found some good moments in there. 4v1s, Melee Squigs... FUN! Its a long one. The bulk of my fights on Saturday night. Was a fun session. Tried a different format with commentary due the fact that half the NA population asked for it (namely, 2 people :lol: ). Bunch of solo fights and 1 scenario PuG.
75 BiS IB vs 79 Bis Chosen... A 1v1 that didn'T go like planned... Turns into a 10 kills fight. No hard feeling on anyone. And yes, I know, its a bit more of the same, but I had fun in the fight and fun editing :D
Used french song from a local band this time.
Thinking of making a commented version of the fight. Any interest or ideas for that? PuG scenario 16 KILLS on statue in CW. Music chosen by my Mka-man. 2 v 12 parody. Some solo fight, some scenario, some duo stuff... intended to be funny in a Canadian way ;) Bye-Bye 2017 compilation. Mostly new stuff. 2 older videos that marked 2017 for da Volgo. A mashup of thingssss. Got my great weapon ! Decided to try something different. Cheesy motivational speech, unedited clip, 5v1 for 6 minutes. The regen is brutal. Some fun in scenario with my baby RP. 2v2 vs Teefz and Kanabis. Shoutout to them and Deehorsi. Was a fun fight. And a good excuse to bore you with talk about my FEELINGS... Guess who my Hero is ? Got my full conqueror. Trying it with Avalanche tactic and GnM for max regen shenanigans. Fighting the ''Orkallis'' and then a duo that would not quit. Avalanche in Avelorn, solo stuff 3v1 explained. Some tips and tricks about fighting multiple opponents. Take with a grain of salt :p I am a pugger. Was a long time since I uploaded, so I scraped this off from scenario stuff from this summer. thanks to Simtex for the inspiration :lol: Did I just lose 6v1 ? Reikland RVR ! 2H IB/tanks tutorial, part 1 - Gear, stats, renown Tutorial Part 2 - Damage rotation, masking buffs/debuffs, burst and specs We are back Some beastlord fights, 5v1, 5v2, lair fights and a special ending. How to tank in PuG scenarios Friendly 6v6 vs Nazgul
Spoiler:
Lotd special 5v2 and 8v2 ! First 6v2 Solo vids
Volume 4 Volume 3 Volume 2 Volume 1 Basic guides
Basic healing #1 How to gear up as an IB Specs that I use for IB Puglife series : tips and tricks, feedback welcome
Volume 1 : Go for the healer first ! Volume 2 : Go get that Mara, doe ! Duels
Korze vs Volgo : having the right mindset
Last edited by Eathisword on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:02 am, edited 68 times in total.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
Twyxx

Re: [Ironbreaker] Volgograd's solo/duo funzies

Post#2 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Gj Eat :>

GANGLAND

Post#3 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:01 pm

"Most of the time, he just looked (pause for emphasis)like a ****' tryhard- dying over and over- all the time." I may have to make that into a sig!

Awesome video!

gungnir08

Post#4 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Great video. The voiceover was a lot of fun, and the music was well-chosen.
Topoheals R40/RR4x AM, Mashing Buttons R40/RR4x WP, Spamming Heals R3x/RR3x RP

Topocurse R40/RR83 Chosen, Topoblades R40/RR7x WE, Toposkull R40/RR6x Zealot <Ere We Go>

Druin
Former Staff

Post#5 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Nice video m8y :>
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Eathisword

Post#6 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:48 pm

GANGLAND wrote:"Most of the time, he just looked (pause for emphasis)like a ****' tryhard- dying over and over- all the time." I may have to make that into a sig!

Awesome video!
ty !

Making the voiceover was a ton of fun. Its computer generated and tweaked using a recording program. Was really cool to do... Generating every words separately and then trying to give them the right rhythm and intonation xD
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Vdova

Post#7 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Great job and fun to watch!
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Eathisword

Re: [Ironbreaker] Volgograd's adventures continue

Post#8 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Volume 2 is out ! With some lotr music epicness... and a special appearance from the coolest character of the greatest game of all time.

Guess who ?
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
Stalker
Game Artist

Post#9 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Dirtyburger

Post#10 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Lul. I remember that fight where u knocked some chosen and i down from the hill in DW. Its in my book of grudges