Recent Topics

Ads

Bright Wizard (Svarz) - 6vX

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ravai

Re: Bright Wizard (Svarz) - 6vX

Post#61 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:23 pm

You need to keybind your strafe left and strafe right keys and use these when kiting.

skills can be cast within a 180 degree angle (only on one side depending on which side you strafe) so aslong as you maintain less than 180 when kiting your target you can fire skills. Hope that helps ;)
Gitrate - Rysto - Nuclearpotato - Tato - Billsmith - Avgor - Svarz - Svz - Dug - Mrglass - Ravz - Ripgor

Ads
Osred

Post#62 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:18 am

Ravai wrote:You need to keybind your strafe left and strafe right keys and use these when kiting.

skills can be cast within a 180 degree angle (only on one side depending on which side you strafe) so aslong as you maintain less than 180 when kiting your target you can fire skills. Hope that helps ;)
Dont mind me reviving this topic, just anothere question as Ive dug out my BW again.

I've noticed youre able to run immediately backwards several times without changing the camera angle. For my to do this I'd have to hold right click down and change my camera angle to the direction I'd want to run towards. Is there a keybind I'm missing or more strafe wizardry (i have strafe set up btw, so obviously I havent figured it out yet :oops: ). :D Thanks for the responses.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

saupreusse
Developer

Post#63 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:00 pm

Osred wrote:
Ravai wrote:You need to keybind your strafe left and strafe right keys and use these when kiting.

Dont mind me reviving this topic, just anothere question as Ive dug out my BW again.

I've noticed youre able to run immediately backwards several times without changing the camera angle. For my to do this I'd have to hold right click down and change my camera angle to the direction I'd want to run towards. Is there a keybind I'm missing or more strafe wizardry (i have strafe set up btw, so obviously I havent figured it out yet :oops: ). :D Thanks for the responses.
Smart follow in the camera settings it is , i believe.

Osred

Post#64 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:23 pm

saupreusse wrote:
Osred wrote:

Smart follow in the camera settings it is , i believe.
I dont see how that allows me to run immediatly backwards like that.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

saupreusse
Developer

Post#65 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:04 pm

Maybe i got wrong :O

Tamarlan

Post#66 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Honestly ... you have to log your BW more often. Getting old beeing killed by your magus. Kudos to you.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

altharion1
Banned

Post#67 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:27 pm

Rav... When are we going to see a Nuclearpotato video?
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

simtex
Suspended

Post#68 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:29 pm

altharion1 wrote:Rav... When are we going to see a Nuclearpotato video?
he got nerfed,,, hahahaha
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Ads
arnagob

Post#69 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:49 pm

He suck to much for making a video....
Arnie Fatarnie Kassdku
Arnagob Brizkran Cocorico

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#70 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Scrilian wrote:
Loans wrote:1 dislike = someone is dead in this video :D
That's SilverWF obviously :mrgreen:
There is 32 dislike already, sure it's all me, yeah. 8-)

I didn't liked or disliked this video - nothing special there tho. :|

<-- Famous necromancer :?
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!