Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#301 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:36 am

For the guys over at Vlos Veldrin.

Back again with some of the best footage from my recent Twitch Streams, on this occasion highlighting an Inevitable City fight while running with the guys from Vlos Veldrin. On my Witch Elf, even.

This was an interesting fight, strange, and unique fight, facts which ultimately led to this video constituting a bit longer run then I originally planned. But still worth every minute to watch it.

Primary Supporting Music Utilized:

Segment One: Underworld - Thrash
Segment Two: Janes Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
Segment Three: Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye
Segment Four: Collective Soul - Gel

As always all background material utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

Leave a like or comment please, and as always thanks for watching!

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Martok

Post#302 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:00 am

My latest offering, utilizing a completely different approach. The primary segments feature video in tribute to three noted and distinct fellow streamers. I had fun crafting this video and I hope you all enjoy.

Note this video was created with the permission of those featured.

Primary background music list:

Segment One: The Strokes - Hard To Explain
Segment Two: Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Segment Three: George Thorogood - I Drink Alone
Segment Four: Adriatique & The Magdalena recorded live at Dynamic ADE Showcase 2014

All background material utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

If you are a Warhammer Streamer and would like to be featured the next time I do this, please let me know! As always I appreciate your time and thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#303 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:14 am

My latest effort, another excellent Stitch-Work featuring footage captured on October 21st during the weekly Salt Factory Guild Night extravaganza. Many Warhammer All-Stars were present, and I try and highlight all possible. This video is a lot of fun. The nuance level within is high, and I hope you all enjoy.

Primary Background Music:

Intro & Exit Music: Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Segment One: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Bad Reputation
Segment Two: Social Distortion - Ring Of Fire
Segment Three: Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (My Personal Mix)

All background material utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

Nuka-World logo property of Bethesda Game Studios and used to promote Fallout 4 (one of the best games of all time).

As always thanks for watching!