Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
IvanP7

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#121 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Your videos are quite nice and bring interest to WAR. Keep up the good work!

Ads
Martok

Post#122 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:08 pm

IvanP7 wrote:Your videos are quite nice and bring interest to WAR. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for that, I truly appreciate the support.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Martok

Post#123 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:07 pm

For those who may be interested and for the official record I found out why my latest video "Adventures in Eataine" has been blocked in certain countries. FOX and Paramount Pictures issued the block due to the inclusion of the "Braveheart" clip.

In one sense it is cool to think my little effort here got noticed by FOX and Paramount Pictures. And truly I understand how someone somewhere could be overly protective of material produced, even given the fact my son and I make absolutely no money from our Youtube channel. Should anyone from either FOX or Paramount Pictures read this I hope they understand my video was done in the spirit of fun and for the benefit of a quite small percentage of the gaming community.

I am considering re-editing the video to remove the cited segment. Feel free to comment.

Dresden
Banned

Post#124 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Martok wrote:For those who may be interested and for the official record I found out why my latest video "Adventures in Eataine" has been blocked in certain countries. FOX and Paramount Pictures issued the block due to the inclusion of the "Braveheart" clip.

In one sense it is cool to think my little effort here got noticed by FOX and Paramount Pictures. And truly I understand how someone somewhere could be overly protective of material produced, even given the fact my son and I make absolutely no money from our Youtube channel. Should anyone from either FOX or Paramount Pictures read this I hope they understand my video was done in the spirit of fun and for the benefit of a quite small percentage of the gaming community.

I am considering re-editing the video to remove the cited segment. Feel free to comment.
Do it, when ppl crush meh i drop whatever offends and then redo the SAME thing in a different way. :D
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Martok

Post#125 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:04 am

A re-edited version of the latest video is now in place in post number 116, for those interested. I took Dresden's advice.

Dresden
Banned

Post#126 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:05 am

Martok wrote:A re-edited version of the latest video is now in place in post number 116, for those interested. I took Dresden's advice.
Less is more, authority will always slap you down with that wether they are right or wrong, gotta take it and own it! :lol:
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

sal0123

Post#127 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:37 am

Eataine fight was one of the most fun and best I've been in since live, order did a very nice job to rally and not give up.

Martok

Post#128 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:25 am

A new submission, recorded over some period of time. It has been awhile since my last video, a fact which explains the length of this effort. Regardless, it features a series of fights both in open RvR and various Scenarios to include Nordenwatch, Black Fire Basin, Howling Gorge, and Reikland Factory. A few One v Ones are included, but group action dominates.

Respects to all my worthy opponents. Apologies to Dulcamara, as during the fight I misinterpreted your cheer. Having realized my mistake I say both sorry and thank-you.

As in my previous effort a few video clips are inserted for effect. They include short snippets from:

Conan the Barbarian
Predator
The Original Warhammer Online Introduction video.

Material featured in the video clips remains the property of its various owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

I tried to keep the music somewhat uniform throughout.

Primary Music Mix by NightStar from Follow Me (Progressive Trance Mix 2015), with one clip featuring the song Street Lights by Phaxe. All music remains the property of the various owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

As always thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy the video.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Martok

Post#129 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:02 am

My latest effort, recorded from on or about March 22nd through April 4th of 2017.

A number of different fights are represented, to include one v. one's, small skirmishes, and large group combat. For this video I included encounters which I considered good, quality fights. Even the ones I did not win. There are four or five of these in the first third of the video. I feel this video is my best effort to date, and should be enjoyable to watch. The individual segments tend to be shorter than most in my previous fare.

A special note for Indacut. One of our recent fights is included in this video. I just wanted you to know our most recent encounter, during a Black Fire Basin Scenario, I thought a masterfully executed pull and gank. Don't know who the Marauder was, but the two of you must have set that up. Unfortunately I wasn't recording that moment, as I had enough video from the BFP scenario. Still, just so you know.

In addition there is a segment included which features both I and Rememberme fighting together in Praag, conclusive proof we are not the same player.

A note for Waffelz as well. That fight we had in Black Crag is included in this offering, the second segment in.

Music by various artist, to include Sima Deep, NightStar, Phaxe, Monod, Soultool, and Metronome. Some music used with permission but all music remains the property of its original owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

Our Youtube channel does not and makes no attempt to benefit financially. Video segments from "Avengers: Age of Ultron," "King Arthur," and "Excalibur" used for entertainment purposes only.

As always thanks for watching.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Last edited by Martok on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:34 am, edited 5 times in total.

boog

Post#130 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 am

Oh no! the video was blocked! reupload I wanna see it! :D
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels