Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skullgrin

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#271 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Nice video, I liked the part a 6:40 where someone called my name out. It confirms something I always suspected was happening, where in a big fight I'd go from being un-targeted to suddenly being hit by 6-12 people all at once. Ah, the price of fame... :lol: If you know who that was, let me know so I can give them some personal attention if I find them out solo. :P

Oh, and that guy you couldn't attack at the end had probably already teleported out of the zone. For some reason a while back it was changed so that people who port/enter scenarios stay red rather than switch to orange once they have exited the zone but not yet despawned. Makes it hard to know if they are attack-able or not.

Excellent video as always, look forward to more!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
H0tYand3r3

Post#272 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:14 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:20 pm Nice video, I liked the part a 6:40 where someone called my name out. It confirms something I always suspected was happening, where in a big fight I'd go from being un-targeted to suddenly being hit by 6-12 people all at once. Ah, the price of fame... :lol: If you know who that was, let me know so I can give them some personal attention if I find them out solo. :P

Oh, and that guy you couldn't attack at the end had probably already teleported out of the zone. For some reason a while back it was changed so that people who port/enter scenarios stay red rather than switch to orange once they have exited the zone but not yet despawned. Makes it hard to know if they are attack-able or not.

Excellent video as always, look forward to more!
His name is Karnak and he's an IB 40/65ish. He plays all tanks on both factions. I don't think he runs solo too often but I'm sure he'd love to 1v1 you :P
Yandrere/Swrsmemes-SW-83RR+ Art Supplies
Islipped-Zealot-4xRR+ (N/A)
Unconventional-BG-7xRR+ (N/A)
Ihealforpesos-DK-7xRR+ (N/A)

larsulu
Suspended

Post#273 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:52 am

Martok wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:00 pm
larsulu wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:30 amNice video mate

Thanks! It may be worth watching just for the dialogue...
Indeed
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

Martok

Post#274 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:57 am

This one took some effort. Much frustration was taken out upon it. But as with anything worth doing...

As an illustration of Warhammer Combat and to help make a point in response to a forum post a number of fights are offered up for your entertainment. As always I thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy.

All background imagery utilized remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

All background music featured remains the property of its individual owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

Featured Music Selections:
Ministry - New World Order
Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People
White Zombie - More Human Than Human
Scooter - Army Of Hardcore
Monster Magnet - Silver Future
Monster Magnet - Space Lord
Black Sabbath - The Mob Rules

Respects to all of my Destruction Opponents. Hope to get back to the game more often within the near future.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Wdova

Post#275 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:43 am

Ahahaha. The part of how Zabrix should look like really made me laugh, because insted of oldschool mage Dumbledore he looks more like: https://youtu.be/zKOhzfkCdbY?t=111

:-D :-D :-D
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Martok

Post#276 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Wdova wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:43 amAhahaha. The part of how Zabrix should look like really made me laugh, because insted of oldschool mage Dumbledore he looks more like: https://youtu.be/zKOhzfkCdbY?t=111:-D :-D :-D
He would need the beard but yeah, you are correct.

Wdova

Post#277 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:51 pm

Martok wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:22 pm
Wdova wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:43 amAhahaha. The part of how Zabrix should look like really made me laugh, because insted of oldschool mage Dumbledore he looks more like: https://youtu.be/zKOhzfkCdbY?t=111:-D :-D :-D
He would need the beard but yeah, you are correct.
Hmmm flying Meat ball with the beard? Interesting idea :shock:
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Martok

Post#278 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:01 am

This video speaks for itself, and has been long in arriving. Sincere thanks to all who watch.

I miss my baby.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Wdova

Post#279 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:15 am

Oh my... I cant imagine Your pain. She is in better place now. The force be with You, Your wife, Your familly and friends. We all gonna met "up" there one day.
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Martok

Post#280 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:14 pm

Wdova wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:15 amOh my... I cant imagine Your pain. She is in better place now. The force be with You, Your wife, Your familly and friends. We all gonna met "up" there one day.

Thank-you, Wdova, I appreciate you watching the video and your comments.

On another note I hope to return to the game at some point soon. My mind has just been occupied with other concerns of late, and it hasn't seemed important. But it does help to know others are still looking in.