Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Pumatouch

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#81 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:13 am

You don't try and save the Princess. That's the whole friggin game!!
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Ads
Amidala
Former Staff

Post#82 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Spoiler:

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Martok

Post#83 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:53 am

Post RP event fighting in Kadrin Valley, a series of fights beginning with yet another failed attempt to take the Keep. The theme of these videos is based on the movie L.A. Confidential. As always thanks for watching.

Part One: When a Keep Assault goes bad...on the Hush Hush, on the QT. But some of us escape the Night Owl and live to fight another day...

Click here to watch on YouTube

Part Two: Following the trail of the Fleur-de-Lis leads us down into the K.V. underground in search of Rollo Tomasi. We find him. And all of his friends...

Part Three: Attempting to thwart Destruction Boss Mickey Cohen's scheme to take over the Empire Detective Sergeant Avocettii sets a trap. We get to spring it and come away heroes. Then I take a moment to appreciate the K.V. shoreline...

Last edited by Martok on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Martok

Post#84 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:50 pm

As I have stated prior the core reason I record and post these videos is to promote both the game and those who play it. In the spirit of that commitment once again I switch to the dark side to see how the other half lives. Post K.V. Confidential action while running in Indacut's Warband, a series of fights in and around the Battlefield Objectives. Hope the Destruction crowd enjoys the video.

IndaCut

Post#85 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:12 am

cool i have a video

Martok

Post#86 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:00 am

IndaCut wrote:cool i have a video
I hope you enjoyed it :)

I decided to make another foray into the realm of Destruction. The outing was...educational. I learned Destruction can be more organized with large groups than I have ever seen with Order. I was impressed with the Destruction effort. But then I learned Order had more players than I previously thought. That last Order push was something to behold, even if I did get rolled over by it.

Time index 17:30 to 17:55. Geez...talk about a spanking.

Last edited by Martok on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martok

Post#87 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:04 am

Seriously, I wasn't planning on posting any more videos for awhile, but just as I was about to log off for the night the Great Mysterious Voice From the Sky announced a North American Prime Time Role-Playing Event. Consequently I decided to stick around and partake.

One aspect of the event I found interesting was, prior to the announcement there were only about fifteen of us running around in Reikland dueling with about an equal number of Destruction players. But when the event started the zone flooded with players from everywhere. We even had a rank ten Archmage from Tier One in our Warband because, in his words, what else did we expect him to do? The number of people who arrived onto the battlefield was impressive.

I thought the event fun and worthwhile. I mean, fighting to save Princess Amidala is always worthwhile, but regardless of that Elven truth fighting side by side with a giant Sword Master was just, well, cool. It was fun, and this game is meant to be fun. So enjoy the videos and hope stuff like this happens again from time to time.

Part One: The North American Prime Time Role Playing Event Begins! Princess Amidala greets her champion and the Forces of Order ride into battle in defense of the Everqueen!

Part Two: Princess Amidala and her Champion are forced to defend the Keep against some giant Witch Elf whose name I don't remember. Numerous individual battles ensue, to include side by side fighting with the SM Lord amidst a hoard of Orcs and those evil Dark Elves.

Part Three: The event draws to a close, and the Great Mysterious Voice From the Sky attempts to charm the warring factions into ceasing battle long enough to pose for a picture. The things you see in Warhammer...

Oh, I think we kill the giant Witch Elf. Then she re-spawns, threatens everyone, and scampers off...

For the record I enjoy events like this. Sometimes we all need to lighten up and just have fun. There doesn't have to be any grand purpose to it, just fight and enjoy the game.

"Cuamin linduva yassen megrille" is an Elvish phrase which translates into "My bow shall sing with your sword."

"I'narr en gothrim glinuva nuin I'anor" is an Elvish phrase which translates into "The bones of our foes will gleam under the sun."

"Amin sinta thaliolle e dagor" is an Elvish phrase which translates into "I know your strength in battle."

Long live the Princess.

Last edited by Martok on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tionblack

Post#88 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:56 pm

nice !

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Ads
Martok

Post#89 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:34 am

tionblack wrote:nice !
Thanks, Tion!

It is said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. This next video is of a series of Warband fights in Eataine, primarily at the Ulthorin Siege Camp Battlefield Objective. Fun fights all, and eventually we get it right.

Martok

Post#90 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:04 am

While initially riding into Eataine in the attempt to make contact with whatever Warband may have been running around, I picked a fight with a Shaman. I can't honestly say what the ultimate outcome would have been, as my attempt to lure him into more advantageous ground was interrupted by a few other players. But still, felt good.

As always thanks for watching.