Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#131 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 am

boog wrote:Oh no! the video was blocked! reupload I wanna see it! :D
Yeah, Warner Brothers Entertainment issued the block over a 30 second movie clip. I will have to re-edit and re-post.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Post#132 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:36 am

Post number 129 now features a re-edited version of my latest video, with the 30 seconds in question removed. Hope you enjoy.

I will never watch another Tom Cruise movie as long as I live...

boog

Post#133 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:36 pm

Video wont load for me for some reason :[
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Martok

Post#134 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:07 pm

boog wrote:Video wont load for me for some reason :[
Not even on the Youtube page? The re-edited version has the standard monetized claims for the music used, but no blocks have been issued for any location.

boog

Post#135 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Martok wrote:
boog wrote:Video wont load for me for some reason :[
Not even on the Youtube page? The re-edited version has the standard monetized claims for the music used, but no blocks have been issued for any location.
I got it working. I think it was just the network I was on being strange. I got home and it worked perfectly. Great video! Looking forward to your next one!
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Martok

Post#136 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Recorded from between April 2nd and April 15th, 2017.

Given the underlying premise of making these videos, which is to promote the game and all those who play it, I decided to once again turn to the Dark Side and fight from through the looking glass. A number of prominent Destruction players are seen in the various segments, and in truth the experience was, at times, quite fun.

A few notes. My Black Guard character was originally created and leveled by my younger son. For the record, by himself he power leveled his toon from level one to forty in about four days. Consequently, of course, this means his renown level is low (I hit rank 27 during the first fight), but still capable of fulfilling the desired role of a Black Guard. Being a nuisance. I die a lot, but still.

My Witch Elf currently is woefully under-powered. I am rank 28 but still in crappy tier-two gear. However I manage to be, again, a nuisance, and score a few kills.

Respect to all my worthy Order Opponents.

A special note for Celegion. For those who may not be aware Celegion is a fellow Sword Master on Order, and over time he and I have become in-game friends. During the first battle segment you will notice I spend a good deal of time all up in his grill. Honestly, I never for a moment thought I would actually kill him, he is far too good an SM for my lowly Black Guard. But it was a fun fight, particularly punting him half-way across the map. As they say, all is fair in love and war.

The theme of the video is as the title suggest. I hope you Destro guys enjoy it. And Celegion.

Music from "Amazon", Progressive Trance Mix 2016 by NightStar, all rights reserved and used for entertainment purposes only.

Source for Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I1OyJ-x7LY&t

Film sequences are from the movie "Legend." All material used remains the property of Legend Production Company and Embassy International Pictures, and is used for entertainment purposes only.

"Legend" is a great movie, and if you haven't watched it you should. Trivia note for any Star Trek fans out there, in the movie the part of Meg Mucklebones was played by Robert Picardo.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Martok

Post#137 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Recorded from between March 30th and April 15th, 2017.

When crafting these videos I always attempt to include the most unique and/or interesting fights I manage to record. In that regard this video worked out rather well, I believe, primarily because I am not the only SM to appear. My friend Celegion makes a number of appearances, as does Consolation. There is even one moment when all three of us are together in the fight. Solo SM players tend to be a tight group, and it was fun to have Celegion in battle so often and to see Consolation back from his trip through the looking glass. For what it is worth I dedicate this video to them, and indeed all the Pugs out there trying to get a head.

Get it? A head? Heh...

The video begins with a few one v. ones followed by general SC and Open Realm RvR. That is followed by a special segment dedicated to the current PUG SC, Reikland Factory.

Music from "Amazon," Progressive Trance Mix 2016 by NightStar, all rights reserved and used for entertainment purposes only.

Source for Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I1OyJ-x7LY&t

Film sequences from "Red Sonja," "The Simpsons," and the Charlie Chaplin Silent Film "Modern Times". All material remains the property of its respective owners and is used for entertainment purposes only.

As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#138 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello again all. Since my last video my family and I have moved into a new house, an event which has restricted my playing time. However yesterday I found myself with the means and opportunity and consequently began splicing together a new offering. Recorded (primarily) over the months of April and May 2017.

A few notes. Given it has been awhile since my last video with this one I enjoyed the luxury of a plethora of material. Many types of fights are represented here, from chaotic PUG SC fighting to small unit conflict, One v. One's and open RvR. I enjoyed piecing this video together.

This video begins with an intentional introduction time included to set the overall tone and theme. Following that it proceeds accordingly with the established pattern, featuring one fight right after the other. Sadly One v One encounters have been hard to find lately, but still the action was fun and respect to all my worthy opponents.

For those who were there, about two weeks ago Order organized a well executed counter-push and retook our keep in Caledor. More than a few players asked if I had recorded that event. For those interested, that fight begins around the thirty-three minute mark. Just say Ni.

Music mix by NightStar, from "Light & Love," Progressive Trance Mix 2016, "Amazon," Progressive Trance Mix 2016, and "Passion," Progressive Trance Mix 2016, all rights reserved and used for entertainment purposes only. Links to music below.

Clips from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom," "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," and "The Princess Bride" remain the property of the individual owners and are used for entertainment purposes only.

Source links for music:

Passion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOJY8dpVqKI&t

Amazon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I1OyJ-x7LY

Light and Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUk0nljetqA&t

Special thanks to DJ NightStar for his excellent efforts. In addition, as usual, thanks to all of you for watching. May this particular war never end...

EDIT: A Time Index Listing for all fights is now posted below the video.

"I play music..."

Spoiler:
Time Index Listing for This Pit of Souls...

00:00 to 00:11 Me In Happier Times
00:12 to 04:54 Fighting in The Pit of Souls
04:55 to 08:33 Enemy at the Gates
08:34 to 10:55 Magillagorilla and Friends at Gromril Crossing
10:56 to 12:24 Mass Fight at Karak Palik
12:25 to 13:55 Running Away and then Not Running Away
13:56 to 16:53 Defending the Chosen Statue
16:54 to 18:01 Group Fight in The Chaos Waste
18:02 to 19:13 The Temple of Dooooooooooooom!
19:14 to 32:44 Series of Fights in Morkain Temple Starring a Cast of Many

32:45 to 33:30 Lancelot Assaults the Keep

33:31 to 35:54 Retaking Wrath's Resolve
35:55 to 37:32 Stoking the Embers
37:33 to 38:10 One v One against Greensun
38:11 to 39:03 One v One against Hotline
39:04 to 40:12 Ambushed in Praag
40:13 to 42:25 Going Swimming in Eataine
42:26 to 43:31 Shakespeare
43:32 to 44:57 Group Fight in Praag
44:58 to 45:44 One v One against Domantis
45:45 to 47:36 Left Behind in Kadrin Valley
47:37 to 49:02 Group Fight in Dragonwake Starring a Cast of Many
49:03 to 51:07 Chilling in Tor Anroc
51:08 to 52:14 Another Group Fight in Dragonwake

52:15 to 52:48 The Pit of Despair

52:49 to 53:39 Buried in Thunder Mountain

53:40 to End Hello Moto Selfie
Last edited by Martok on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
HissiCNesS

Post#139 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:46 pm

Cool stuff! :D that monty python scene! Bahaha xD
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Martok

Post#140 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:44 pm

HissiCNesS wrote:Cool stuff! :D that monty python scene! Bahaha xD
Thanks! I do try.