Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

War Stories With Karisanna

Post#1 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:57 am

EDIT: Please see the last post submitted for the link to my most recent video. As always thanks for watching.

EDIT: Most recent offering, a short video crafted primarily for the novelty of the footage. As always thanks for watching.

Click here to watch on YouTube

EDIT: My most recent City Siege video, proving they can be fun. Full description to be found in the most recent post on the last page of this thread. As always thanks for watching!

EDIT: My latest effort. Full description found on the last page of this thread with that posting. As always thanks for watching!

EDIT: My latest effort also found at the far end of this thread, a tribute crafted to promote a few of my fellow streamers. I thinks we should be supporting each other as opposed to attempting to tear each other down. As always thanks for watching.

EDIT: I did it again. My latest effort, by request this time, featuring a city fight against members of the Battle Angles. As always thanks for watching!

EDIT: My most recent effort if you click here first, an IC fight which occurred on September 13th, 2020. I told the guys I had recorded this and would post it as soon as I could. Thanks for watching!

EDIT: Most recent effort, video taken from the Twitch Drop Event. As always thanks for watching:

EDIT: Full description for this video to be found on page 30. Placing here for those who may click in to page one.

This is my most recent video effort, a short offering I believe you will enjoy. With the radio on...

As this may be my last video for awhile I decided to place it here in the OP as well. This fight was recorded on July 20th, 2020, a PUG City Instance I got into which led to one of the most enjoyable fights I have ever participated in. I only wish I had recorded Stage Two, as the mid fight was truly incredible. For all of you who may have commented on the forums concerning a City PUG Instance, this video is for you. It was a balanced fight, and they all should be so.

Oh, and this video is crammed with numerous and varied editing tricks, including split-screen, inserts, slow-motion, color-shifting and speed-hacks. I would appreciate anyone letting me know what you think, particularly you other Warhammer video editing guys.

As always thanks for watching.

Original Post:

Recently I began recording videos of in-game action and posting them on Youtube. In order to promote both the game and those who play it, I thought I would start a thread and re-post some of them here. Note the Youtube channel was actually created and is maintained by my eleven year old, so if you visit it you will find not only his Warhammer videos but all of his Doom and Roblox stuff as well. I will update this as I gain new material.

Thanks for watching.

A short Nordenwatch segment to begin, made primarily for the music capture:

Last edited by Martok on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:31 am, edited 13 times in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#2 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:00 am

Roaming in Praag open RvR:

Last edited by Martok on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martok

Post#3 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:07 am

Another Nordenwatch SC fighting along side Consolation:

Martok

Post#4 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:21 am

Keep Defense in Reikland:

Martok

Post#5 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:22 am

A Battlefield Objective fight in Dragonwake, featuring a tactic no longer viable, but fun while it lasted:

Martok

Post#6 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:26 am

Even though we lost on points big time, I particularly enjoyed this fight in the Battle for Praag scenario:

Martok

Post#7 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:27 am

Assaulting the Destruction Keep in Kadrin Valley. Destro eventually won the zone, but it was fun for awhile:

Martok

Post#8 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:29 am

EDIT EDIT EDIT

The video which was previously presented here has been removed and replaced due to a copyright claim in regard to the music featured. Background music was from the movie "The Matrix," and someone apparently objected. However they did not limit themselves to removing just the music track but rather all featured audio. This rendered the video boring to watch and therefore I decided to delete and replace.

The video now present was recorded some time ago during one of my runs with Arthur Arnbitter and his cohorts running in Caledor. Featured is a very good fight at Druchii Barracks followed by extended fights on and around the bridge leading to the Shrine of the Conqueror. The Druchii fight was a lot of fun, the end simply the result of a protracted battle. My second death in this video I admit was due primarily to making a stupid mistake. The third I decided to go out in a blaze of glory.

As always thanks for watching.

Last edited by Martok on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

Ads
Martok

Post#9 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:31 am

A good series of fights in Nordenwatch:

Martok

Post#10 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:34 am

A running fight in Caledor which led all the way to Dragonwake: