Recent Topics

Ads

krautcontrol videos

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Cimba

Re: krautcontrol videos

Post#31 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:08 pm

simtex wrote:ggs, hopefully more to come! :D
Yep good game! Looking forward to the next ones.

Ads
Cimba

Post#32 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Dunno if this counts as a necro but anyway. Before christmas we were running a regular 6 man and had a few 6on6 in that time. Took a few 6on6 until I had setup OBS properly so this is probably the first fight I got with a decent recording.
Its already 3 months old and there have been quite a few patches which impact the classes that play in it. However since our dear SM forgot to turn on heavens blade it's still kinda close to what we got now.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Arelion

Post#33 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:31 pm

that target "cross hair" addon is by far the most annoying thing a WAR video could include

Gerv
Banned

Post#34 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Had to go to work so I will catch the rest later, but any chance you could upload your UI in a package, I really like the set up, it feels clean and clear. I would love to try it out.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Eathisword

Post#35 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:39 pm

That was pretty brilliant play. I liked the ''knight punt target and explode'em midair'' tactic. Was a fun reminder of enigma 3-2-1 playstyle.

Really enjoyed the BW focus and keeping the damage rolling even under pressure.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Cimba

Post#36 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:49 am

Gerv wrote:Had to go to work so I will catch the rest later, but any chance you could upload your UI in a package, I really like the set up, it feels clean and clear. I would love to try it out.
Can do. Unfortunately I wont be home the next few days. Maybe we can talk on discord some time since I'm also using one or two of the not-so-common addons that might need some explanation
Eathisword wrote:That was pretty brilliant play. I liked the ''knight punt target and explode'em midair'' tactic. Was a fun reminder of enigma 3-2-1 playstyle.

Really enjoyed the BW focus and keeping the damage rolling even under pressure.
Thanks! Yeah most groups figure out rather quickly that it might not be the best idea to leave a glass canon BW to his own devices. In that regard we probably had a pretty clear edge in that fight since mdoks are probably the wrost class to chase rdps :)

Gerv
Banned

Post#37 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:36 am

Cimba wrote:
Gerv wrote:Had to go to work so I will catch the rest later, but any chance you could upload your UI in a package, I really like the set up, it feels clean and clear. I would love to try it out.
Can do. Unfortunately I wont be home the next few days. Maybe we can talk on discord some time since I'm also using one or two of the not-so-common addons that might need some explanation

That would be fantastic, you know where to find me, if you dont have our discord Dio can point you in the right direction. Ill try shoot you a message.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

FluffyBoemi

Post#38 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:23 am

offtopic, cimba meld dich ma wenn du bock hast. qian und ich zocken vllt wieder ein WAR. ingame Fluffyboemi und Fluffyqian

Ads
LordBayden

Post#39 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:18 am

and i probably jump in as well! Röle aka Surreal from exPandemonium here ;)