Recent Topics

Ads

Solo Black Guard

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
shaggyboomboom

Re: Solo Black Guard

Post#11 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:09 am

Hello love

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#12 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:38 am

All i see is keg needs a buff :^)

StormX2
Game Master

Post#13 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:18 pm

now you just need a mic garner ;p

nice kills!

Garner

Post#14 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:51 pm

Just came back from a long absence. I noticed when I clicked the link it says it is blocked in my country, but when I log into my youtube account I can watch it. Anyone else not able to watch it? I will try to reupload if that is the case.

Edit: Had to remove a song. You should be able to watch the video in the US now.

shaggyboomboom

Post#15 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Garner wrote:Just came back from a long absence. I noticed when I clicked the link it says it is blocked in my country, but when I log into my youtube account I can watch it. Anyone else not able to watch it? I will try to reupload if that is the case.

Edit: Had to remove a song. You should be able to watch the video in the US now.
Come back on ur sexy kobs mate.

Garner

Post#16 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:14 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
Garner wrote:Just came back from a long absence. I noticed when I clicked the link it says it is blocked in my country, but when I log into my youtube account I can watch it. Anyone else not able to watch it? I will try to reupload if that is the case.

Come back on ur sexy kobs mate.
Not sure if I have him anymore. I will see what characters I have when the download is done. Might take a bit for it to finish.