Recent Topics

Ads

CNTK open WB events

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Haojin

Re: CNTK open WB events

Post#91 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:14 pm

-Won't tell anything about warband setup, seems you guys just playing what you have at that moment.

-For maximizing dps; rampage, shatter limbs, group buffs, resolute defence have to be up whenever they are avaliable.

-You hitting your m2-m3 time to time and not using morale is a big mistake.

-Being a part of bomb warband means: you have to stick your bomb leader %100 of time, no matter what happens, you going for solo kills time to time and weakening the bomb damage.

-You need to stay with your tank aswell, it's a common mistake to expect a tank to follow you all the time, as a dps you need to observe your tanks location. If your tank get CC'd you need to use "detaunt" asap.

-Use double heal / ap potion.

-Could you upload the fights agaist phalanx aswell in the future, doesnt matter we or you die, i really want to see our impact on a order warband.

-Change your music template if possible : p
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Ads
Collateral

Post#92 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:15 pm

What leaky said, try to get more bws into your wb, get rid of the engies and some slayers. But another thing still bugs me, you guys are so spread out sometimes. Stop chasing pugs and going for solo kills! It doesn't help that your healers are way too close to the front lines most of the time either, and they are not supposed to blob up with you when you bomb, they have to stay in the back. Also you have to play more aggressive (offense is best defense!), staying static for too long will make damage you take just increase over time. Sure holding your ground is good sometimes, but it's only for recovering and regrouping. Follow your leader no matter where he goes in combat.

Toshutkidup

Post#93 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:23 pm

In regards to BW's , we have what we have and doubt will change any time soon. In regards to me or others sticking better, I do need to do that better as I can get focused on a target for too long ( trying to break that habit ). Again thanks for comments all. In regards to posting fights from Phalanx, I post what I have, rarely do we fight "just" Phalanx or even just TuP as it's just nearly impossible in the state of game to have that happen. But if I do get footage of a fight, I post it win or lose. I also don't pay attention to name tags or Guild tags during fights much , so hard for me to record a individual fight just by seeing a certain person / name. I just record the fights. Music choices are based off of copyright free to avoid issues, however I have in the past included songs if I wanted to "say" something or have a subliminal message. But always open to looking for more music.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

delcon

Post#94 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Thanks for the feed back all ,
As Tosh says we play with what we have on line always ,
in terms of movement I cant disagree, we are trying to work on that, then co-ordination and assisting ( less scattered and solo bombing) ,
I have been leading this week ,So I need to improve my calls and control in the fights more , normal leader next week .
don't fear though we will give you harder fights in the weeks to come ,
I will say thanks to TuP and Phalanx for the fights , Always good but the outcome sometimes , this will improve

Haojin

Post#95 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:51 pm

delcon wrote:Thanks for the feed back all ,
As Tosh says we play with what we have on line always ,
in terms of movement I cant disagree, we are trying to work on that, then co-ordination and assisting ( less scattered and solo bombing) ,
I have been leading this week ,So I need to improve my calls and control in the fights more , normal leader next week .
don't fear though we will give you harder fights in the weeks to come ,
I will say thanks to TuP and Phalanx for the fights , Always good but the outcome sometimes , this will improve
You calling targets when bombing ? Let me try to make things easier for you. Tell your guys to try to kill you all the time, you know when you bombing you don't need a target anyways ;)
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Darosh
Banned

Post#96 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Judging by the animations on the midgets in this and previous videos (Phalanx/TUP included), that branch out and seemingly go for 'solo bombing/kills': They try to drop SL by the looks of it, which is imo no bad idea, but it nedds to be capitalized on, one way or another.
To echo Coll's feedback, you gotta make your mind up! Either you play towards a more steady bombing approach (pick fights and environment properly, but of course don't neglect [basic] movement to negate AoE and prevent being boxed in for bombs) or you properly push for a change - you are way to hesitant alltogether, and more often than not lose momentum.

Abbd.: In other words:
Spoiler:
Either set up a meleetrain with the Slayers to pick off targets in the bomb - alternatievly in proper pushs (to the backline) with the ENTIRE warband (= sideways movement/circling > blant forwards movement, as your backline is better off NOT running through the enemy frontline; stacking up due collision/snares and eating Bag Gas/Silence/... ) -, or designate the Slayers to apply and rotate SL on the backline (or/and frontline to kill pressure/HtL and have a shot at essentially winning a war of attrition against organized opposition [Note: the latter needs really good movement to reliably dodge morale bombs, and composition** to gurantee sustain; AP feeds, proper avoidance/wounds/deeps stack enabled by gaining crit from synergies, yadyayada]) whilst capitalizing on it ~ here, as Hao pointed out: the Slayers gotta get back asap to add into the bomb/stay in guardrange and not linger, if you choose that approach.

Abbd.:** I'd suggest that for as long you have no big enough roster - generally, actually - to stack wounds ([Abbd.:] Stacking atleast 120-150 initiative would help alot, keeping the ctbc to crit "relatively low" [~20% avg ctbc > ~+40% ctbc postdebuff], too) over deeps related stuff, judging by the HP bars most of your players sit at 5-6k HP; with wounds buff 4-5k, which means less morale bombs gotta hit the same targets ~ targets die faster and free up the targetcap; increase the effectiveness of subsequent AoE bursts. Let alone normal bombing coupled with minimal assists.
After that avoidance, until you have a proper and fix healer roster to limit the fluff dmg and general nastystuff (Bad Gas; debuffs in general) that is a drain on resources that can't be sustained with AP/Healbots either, with comps that aren't optimazble to pack the punch a quick win would require/HP pools that evaporate in the first milisecond of a bomb ~ take into account gcds, you gotta last atleast 1-2gcd to stabilize; if the HP doesn't give your healers that very window of opportunity to spam their stuff you've lost before the engagement started. You should basically try to get your deeps with numbers, assists and CC until you get the necessary movement and general coordination down to(/before you can succesfully) compete with min/max'd opposition.
(Abbd.: ) Stacking atleast 120-150 initiative would help alot, too.

I figure that running up into these engagements is afterall a little disheartening - but it comes down to expectations and resources, rather than to anyone's individual skill. Just to get that out there: I am by no means implying/suggesting/<words?> that you are bad players or anything.
Last edited by Darosh on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flamers

Post#97 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Looks like was a good session with plenty of action, dam I missed the fights for the most ridiculous reason: i had no idea what day it was. yeah i can do that...completely lose track of the days of the week...dont ask... :shock: Cya on Monday then

Toshutkidup

Post#98 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:07 pm

I wanted to say thank you to everyone. Over the weekend my first ROR video I posted 3 months ago and has been seen over 1000 times. For someone who has 36 subs, makes so-so videos, and plays a slayer like shiat, just want to say thanks. I will be on the grind soon, looking at possible new ways of creating newer and better content.

See everyone out in the lakes, thanks again to everyone.

Please don't forget...

Like ( or dislike ), comment and subscribe :)
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#99 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:20 am

This is from CNTK Open Warband event 8-7-17.

Had a lot of fights, so video is longer than usual. As always suggestions welcomed.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Thanks again

Please Like ( Or Dislike ) , Comment and Subscribe :)

peterthepan3

Post#100 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:22 pm

nice music, would be cool to see you guys arrange a fight against tup/phalanx though. what i think a lot of us want to see from wb guilds is videos of them fighting other WBs (heck even 12v12 or 18v18, if you can't amass the numbers)