Recent Topics

Ads

Wrath WP

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Purplehit

Re: Wrath WP

Post#11 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Dabbart wrote:Thx for the vid. I see a lot of healers not Detaunting or being aware that they can kite however.. And you crit lowbies pretty hard. I agree with Peter. Group with a EW WH and watch people melt. What's your spec for the record?
Thank you Dabbart. But there's one thing we need to make clear: The biggest crits in the Video have happened against equal LvL 40 Target's, check it out.

My Specc currently is:

0/11/18.

Grace - Sigmar's Vision
Wrath - Absence of Faith, Guilty Soul, Hammer of Sigmar. I normally run with the AOE-Detaunt but currently put that point over to Grace.

;)
Cefu - Wrath WP - 40/62

Ads
Purplehit

Post#12 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:57 pm

lilsabin wrote:com on man , you are not playing your class right , you cannot be a healer dps , you are unbalancing the whole game ... :P
That's what this Video is about.

I want to encourage ppl. to think outside of the Box.

Archetype means nothing.

Appreciate it tho. I love your Irony. :*
Cefu - Wrath WP - 40/62

Dabbart

Post#13 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:54 am

Purplehit wrote:
Dabbart wrote:Thx for the vid. I see a lot of healers not Detaunting or being aware that they can kite however.. And you crit lowbies pretty hard. I agree with Peter. Group with a EW WH and watch people melt. What's your spec for the record?
Thank you Dabbart. But there's one thing we need to make clear: The biggest crits in the Video have happened against equal LvL 40 Target's, check it out.

My Specc currently is:

0/11/18.

Grace - Sigmar's Vision
Wrath - Absence of Faith, Guilty Soul, Hammer of Sigmar. I normally run with the AOE-Detaunt but currently put that point over to Grace.

;)
Yea. Massive Crits with an SC damage boost... also, WEs and shams are historically the squishiest of the squishies. Lastly, when you kill a 40 and get a soldiers medallion... they are lowbies. But I stand by the earlier comment. Thx for the Vid. But dear god those healers need2lrn2detaunt.

Keep it up though. If your enjoying the MWP just keep goin:) but yea. Try to find a WH buddy. Great duo.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.