Recent Topics

Ads

Convert: Part 2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
freshour
Banned

Convert: Part 2

Post#1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:14 pm

Just a few random solo Q's I do in the morning with my cofee to start my day. Hope you enjoy the meh play for a meh class vs lots and lots of pugs. Slowly gathering some more clips to post a non SC DD DoK video, but that will take some time as it is not only difficult to talk people into doing it but extremely difficult to make it work at all haha. Oh well, I still love the heck out of this insanely gimped class.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
freshour
Banned

Re: Convert: Part 2

Post#2 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:08 pm

I love the 2 thumbs down. This community is so nice to non meta :D

Zaxxond

Post#3 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Nothing to see here. There is no formations. There is no gender neutral blue.

freshour
Banned

Post#4 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Zaxxond wrote:Nothing to see here. There is no formations. There is no gender neutral blue.
I think you are jumping the gun :P I was just bored this morning and had a few clips I wanted to delete so I put them together. Slowly accumulating the footage from fun RVR situations that I'll try my best to get done in a week or so. INCLUDING the blue man group :P.

It can be a little tough to get people who know the DD DoK/WP setup/playstyle to play with as it is definitely a little different then the usual standard DD.

Darosh
Banned

Post#5 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:36 pm

I am surprised how many people still run WSCT - did it get fixed :o?
It used to be an incredible performance hog.

freshour
Banned

Post#6 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Darosh wrote:I am surprised how many people still run WSCT - did it get fixed :o?
I have no idea what WSCT is, but maybe it is lol. I just run Viny, in this video I'm running a super old version of Viny that I just upgraded recently actually as most of these clips are a couple weeks old.

Darosh
Banned

Post#7 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:49 pm

freshour wrote:
Darosh wrote:I am surprised how many people still run WSCT - did it get fixed :o?
I have no idea what WSCT is, but maybe it is lol. I just run Viny, in this video I'm running a super old version of Viny that I just upgraded recently actually as most of these clips are a couple weeks old.
Its the scrolling combat text, it used to not only mess with performance, but also contribute to client crashes.

How about you set up a DoK only 6man? There were several DoK only 6mans on live, roaming lakes and SCs with great success. Yet, ofc, don't expect much and certainly not the same or similar performance ~ but it'd certainly be hilarious; might aswell completly commit to it, lol.

katroulitsa

Post#8 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:59 pm

Can u even see anything with all these addons? xD
Inav
Semya

Ads
Zaxxond

Post#9 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:02 pm

freshour wrote:
Zaxxond wrote:Nothing to see here. There is no formations. There is no gender neutral blue.
I think you are jumping the gun :P I was just bored this morning and had a few clips I wanted to delete so I put them together. Slowly accumulating the footage from fun RVR situations that I'll try my best to get done in a week or so. INCLUDING the blue man group :P.

It can be a little tough to get people who know the DD DoK/WP setup/playstyle to play with as it is definitely a little different then the usual standard DD.
We want to see duo clips of you and Justice running around. Give the people what they want.

freshour
Banned

Post#10 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:06 pm

katroulitsa wrote:Can u even see anything with all these addons? xD
I actually just cleaned up my UI a bit, but I like to be able to see things. Sorta like the guy who has papers out that look like a mess but in reality he knows exactly where everything is all the time. But yes, the updated/cleaned up UI I'm using will make these videos more friendly to watch. :D