Recent Topics

Ads

True Order Realm Heroes - TUP 3.2 (still not enough BWs)

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Until Death Claims Us All - TUP Warband 12.2.18

Post#121 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:11 pm

I'm not into the "you blob, no you blob discussion!" But for a matter of fact we had last Wednesday 4 warbands. But each with 12-16 players in it. So each of them alone was rather suboptimal.

Ads
Scrilian

Post#122 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Or you could've just thrown a joke back at me instead of this big and rather pointless reply >_>
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Foltestik

Post#123 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Wam wrote: you see us swap to order on non raid days from time to time when the AAO is sickening to help out the underdog? instead of just make it worse...

Ive seen CNTK move zones to make lag/zerg worse... i've seen other people who complain about "blobs" "numbers" not do the same... just wait until they get advantage and do exactly what they complain other side does :lol:

We are not the one's who attach ourselves to other's raid's... but if people want to mindlessly zerg sometimes, we have gone out of our way to prove a point in the past, that only snowballs to lagville which servers cannot handle yet people keep doing same and same again :)

If i recruited everyone who applied to join us and run 2 full warbands on the spot... it would just be RIP server and boring as ****... that is why we close recruitment from time to time... we don't always have a p5 and when we do it's barely balanced :)

If enemy is running all their warbands on the spot... instead of spreading multiple zone's... we go where action is...

if pug warbands are getting destroyed by "elite organised warbands on the same comms outnumbering pug wbs" we sometimes help pug warbands out from being bullied... but yeah of course we are the bad guys because we kill people...

so happy you are here TUP you are GODs

Wam

Post#124 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Glorian wrote:I'm not into the "you blob, no you blob discussion!" But for a matter of fact we had last Wednesday 4 warbands. But each with 12-16 players in it. So each of them alone was rather suboptimal.
We are not always optimal mate either :) and if i recruit more to remedy things we just get bigger and bigger and its RIP server / challenge ... so we moderate ourselves ... we are not too far from the setup I want but atleast 3-4 spots I would change and would make big difference but i go with what we have :) choppa in wb, sh in wb after nerf... and some people slack with attendance for one reason or another.

48-64 organised players working together + pug meatshields + boybands... also your enemy always looks bigger :)

I've supported the King Ocara, we don't talk that much and he usually starts late :) and have worked with no remorse in text chat...

Other than that we don't have much "organised" allies we work with... and if people follow us, not much can do about it... but when you guys run together what else do you expect from pug wb's

also when you kill us i don't hear too much complaining :D
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

ragafury

Post#125 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Scrilian wrote:Or you could've just thrown a joke back at me instead of this big and rather pointless reply >_>

better? :>
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

peterthepan3

Post#126 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Nice vid.

As an side: with all the WB bickering, one would think RoR hosts an incredibly elite ESL league (when it couldn't be further from the truth).

Scrilian

Post#127 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:56 pm

ragafury wrote:
Spoiler:
Better :mrgreen:
Weren't you off the forums btw, being unable to handle casual bantz and all that?
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Wam

Post#128 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:56 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Nice vid.

As an side: with all the WB bickering, one would think RoR hosts an incredibly elite ESL league (when it couldn't be further from the truth).
yup, makes me miss Karak Norn because more competition... more spread action, wb's around every corner... people doing their own thing more instead of just blob vs blob most the time when not qqing :lol:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ads
ragafury

Post#129 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Scrilian wrote:
ragafury wrote:
Spoiler:
Better :mrgreen:
Weren't you off the forums btw, being unable to handle casual bantz and all that?
changed signature while ago, took 3 days off.

meanawhile I threat it like this: https://i.imgur.com/xR5eTm8.png

(may read new signature)

still waiting for the final result in the racial imbalance thread. :mrgreen:
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

kindred4080

Post#130 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:39 pm

ragafury wrote:
Spoiler:
You made my day, mate!