Recent Topics

Ads

True Order Realm Heroes - TUP 3.2 (still not enough BWs)

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gorehammer

Re: Storming the Shadowlands - TUP Warband 8.1

Post#91 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Gorehammer wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:
Gorehammer wrote:
Hey)
I suggest you not to chop off your wipes from videos. This brings a false picture into the minds of those who were not there.
Best regards, Baratrion.
P.S. Video quality is good.
As Raga above mentions, my internet connection literally is not from this millennium.
This means that instead of doing a 4 hour Stream of our warband activities, I have to pick highlight that I deem enjoyable and fun enough for 1) me and myself 2) the guild 3) other Destro 4) rest of playerbase 5) maybe future players who still don't play yet but might watch youtube videos.
Relating to point 1, I personally hate dying - and I will do anything available to prevent myself from dying, simply because if I am dead, I am not doing so good as a dps - dead healers don't heal and dead dps don't dps. Yet, I explode daily because thats the reality of WAR/ROR, I can just hop to any char, walk into lakes and probably end up dead within first 1-2 mins. We all know how dying looks like already. So instead of providing realistic combat footage of how a 24man organized WB pushes too deep into enemy WC and wipes to guards and cannons, I could just focus on the good stuff that highlights when we do things right and end up winning instead of doing one of our usual but inevitable wipes as we push harder and deeper until we too reach a breaking point.

And regarding a possible "false picture"; yes we lose occasionally, but we also win pretty often.
This is the DeathBlow addon from Monday's 3.5hours warband session:
Did we wipe in Monday? Yep. 2-3 times against the combined forces of CNTK+Beavers+Invasion, because the game would be very much imbalanced if 20man(at start of session) TUP could win 20vs60 odds in open field fights. Then maybe another wipe when Wam wanted to know how deep into enemy warcamp direction you can push before you wipe. ("Wait, we pushed too deep, cannons! - oh shaite we wiped" :D )
Then another wipe at Avelorn when we insisted on pulling the aggro on everyone at Order warcamp and see how long we can last, people overextended, we wiped (also died again when pushing into CNTK funnel at Saphery keep and got moral bombed). And then we probably went and aggroed Order warcamp in DW, pulled somewhat too many camp guard mobs that give renown, and wiped as well.

I hope you were recording the fights on Monday where triple Order warband forces gangbanged us, would love to see how it looks from Order POV, might also give us more tactical insight on how to avoid losing such odds in the future. :)
No, i havent turn on camera on monday and wednesday, when ours warband spotted yours.
You did your part very well on these days, thanks for nice experience.
My message to you was not a pretension, just an advice.
Maybe i I take it too seriously, may be nor, time will show. =)
P.S. Beavers and Invasion in oRvR are one force - alliance called "Art of War".

Ads
Gorehammer

Post#92 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Gorehammer wrote:
Gorehammer wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:
As Raga above mentions, my internet connection literally is not from this millennium.
This means that instead of doing a 4 hour Stream of our warband activities, I have to pick highlight that I deem enjoyable and fun enough for 1) me and myself 2) the guild 3) other Destro 4) rest of playerbase 5) maybe future players who still don't play yet but might watch youtube videos.
Relating to point 1, I personally hate dying - and I will do anything available to prevent myself from dying, simply because if I am dead, I am not doing so good as a dps - dead healers don't heal and dead dps don't dps. Yet, I explode daily because thats the reality of WAR/ROR, I can just hop to any char, walk into lakes and probably end up dead within first 1-2 mins. We all know how dying looks like already. So instead of providing realistic combat footage of how a 24man organized WB pushes too deep into enemy WC and wipes to guards and cannons, I could just focus on the good stuff that highlights when we do things right and end up winning instead of doing one of our usual but inevitable wipes as we push harder and deeper until we too reach a breaking point.

And regarding a possible "false picture"; yes we lose occasionally, but we also win pretty often.
This is the DeathBlow addon from Monday's 3.5hours warband session:
Did we wipe in Monday? Yep. 2-3 times against the combined forces of CNTK+Beavers+Invasion, because the game would be very much imbalanced if 20man(at start of session) TUP could win 20vs60 odds in open field fights. Then maybe another wipe when Wam wanted to know how deep into enemy warcamp direction you can push before you wipe. ("Wait, we pushed too deep, cannons! - oh shaite we wiped" :D )
Then another wipe at Avelorn when we insisted on pulling the aggro on everyone at Order warcamp and see how long we can last, people overextended, we wiped (also died again when pushing into CNTK funnel at Saphery keep and got moral bombed). And then we probably went and aggroed Order warcamp in DW, pulled somewhat too many camp guard mobs that give renown, and wiped as well.

I hope you were recording the fights on Monday where triple Order warband forces gangbanged us, would love to see how it looks from Order POV, might also give us more tactical insight on how to avoid losing such odds in the future. :)
No, i havent turned on camera on monday and wednesday, when ours warband spotted yours.
P.S. Beavers and Invasion in oRvR are one force - alliance called "Art of War".

ragafury

Post#93 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:25 pm

Are you 2 guys trolling?
There are twitch streams were you click on the video section and watch the whole 4h vods, if you want.

There you can check the "whole" picture.
Dunno if shadow lands is there, probably, go check it drama queens.

The content is anyway livestreamed with minimal delay. So we don't hush up any wipes at all. You can see them live, as I mentioned.

On the rest of the realm.
Pugs do there part. Can't deny that. Order pugs did there part too. It's orvr. We get rekt, you get rekt, it's carnage.

It's not a wb v wb video. The content creator can show what he wants, and if it's two shooting level 16 white lions for two hours than so be it, you are not forced to watch it in a clockwork orange chair.
It's entertainment and Sorc gameplay, nothing more.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Aurandilaz

Post#94 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:17 pm

lastalien wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote: TUP could win 20vs60 odds in open field fights.
As usual destrys see only his WB. A few self-centered :)
I honestly applaud your skills at taking words out of their context:
Obviously this
Did we wipe in Monday? Yep. 2-3 times against the combined forces of CNTK+Beavers+Invasion, because the game would be very much imbalanced if 20man(at start of session) TUP could win 20vs60 odds in open field fights.
looks way too neutral. :)
Gorehammer wrote:
No, i havent turn on camera on monday and wednesday, when ours warband spotted yours.
P.S. Beavers and Invasion in oRvR is one force - alliance called "Art of War".
I have every TUP wb wipe over past 4 months on record. But do I like editing and adding audio to video footage of me lying on the floor studying the rocks and ants? No, not really. Nor do I want to spend too many hours uploading such footage with my abysmal internet speeds.
Anyone who plays this game already knows how dying and lying on the ground looks like, so instead of uploading footage of me exploding on a clothie class (happens daily), I'd rather focus on the parts where we as a guild succeed in our efforts of fighting large enemy forces and overcoming the struggles. :)

Lesti has footage of TUP exploding, Toshi made CNTK wb videos where TUP explodes, some others probably also have footage uploaded where we melt.
I leave it up to Order players to record and upload as they valiantly defeat our guild warband.

lastalien

Post#95 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
looks way too neutral. :)
I have nothing against WB TUP or your video. If you look closely at written, you will understand what I'm talking about. Even in a full sentence, it can be traced.

BTW welcome all video from destro side :)

If it matches my mood and online Alliance, I made a video on behalf of BW, might be my lead:)
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

rmpl

Post#96 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Seems like some order clans are mad because they aren't getting the "well deserved spotlight" in TUPs videos. You guys don't really get the point of montages don't you? You're the same breed of people who go into roaming 1v1 montages and say **** like "b-but I killed you a fortnight ago, why didn't you include it in your video".

Quit that, it's pathetic.

kaorich

Post#97 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:36 pm

lastalien wrote:
If it matches my mood and online Alliance, I made a video on behalf of BW, might be my lead:)
1- button BW?) I want to see that fairy blast madness :))

lastalien

Post#98 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:39 pm

kaorich wrote:1- button BW?) I want to see that fairy blast madness :))
will be enough for you :D

Btw Where is PhX?
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Ads
Ridduk

Post#99 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:43 pm

brutalll02

Post#100 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Welp somebodys getting pissy here dont get ur nipples in a twist man and pls do hold ur hands with other order wbs we damn well could use a challenge.
TUP