Recent Topics

Ads

New:The Punisher III(BARRACUDAX)

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Smellybelly

Re: New:Gangsta's band(NESXO)

Post#451 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:45 am

Allow me to summarise all of these movies from a great content creator
https://ibb.co/DGkv6DS

Ads
Barracudax

Re: New:Gangsta's band(NESXO)

Post#452 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:32 am

Hello again!
Mr. Barracudax presents New Part 40: Video dd shaman. Solo, random small group gank and interesting moments in RVR.
Gangsta's band: Shamans: Nesxo, Auldc, Brio, Gorlum, Norosh, Relife; SH: Soloroam, Trynnie; WE: Ipex; Choppa: Grufrip and anothers.
Video shot in October 2019.
Here show real PvP. BE HARD! BE EASY! BE PRO!

scatterthewinds

Re: New:DD SHAMAN (NESXO)

Post#453 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:23 pm

does it include the 50 times we killed you in orvr? I see I made an appearance when I needed to join SC though :lol:

-uthwe

Barracudax

Post#454 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:04 pm

scatterthewinds wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:23 pm
does it include the 50 times we killed you in orvr? I see I made an appearance when I needed to join SC though :lol:

-uthwe
The only difference between you and the mob is that the mob can fight back :lol:
12:24 look more and more and more :lol: :lol: :lol: :
Spoiler:

Haskr

Post#455 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:20 pm

Barracudax wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:04 pm
scatterthewinds wrote:

-uthwe
The only difference between you and the mob is that the mob can fight back :lol: :lol: :lol: 150000 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well most of your kills are pretty lame, you surf the zerg and yoink some kills as rdps, which is easy as ****, especially as shaman/am.
Some are not even level 40, yet you go to other peoples videos and bitch if they kill sub 40's, doesnt make sense to me, you are no gatekeeper for quality play in my opinion.

What is the point of this autistic bullshit videos week after week after week after week? You thrive on the salt? Need the feeling of beeing ridiculed by everyone? Are we part of some kind of therapy session?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Sulorie

Post#456 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm

I am wondering the whole time, where I can see DD shaman in action. The build spec and gear is nowhere near "damage spec" and the dmg per hit is at best half as high as a DD shaman. All you can kill are people too stubborn to just move away. Any random heals or heal potions will nullify the "pressure" your spec generates and make it possible for anyone to escape back to safety. The kills itself feel really slow and therefore boring tbh.
Dying is no option.

bichka

Post#457 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:09 am

Sulorie wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:12 pm
I am wondering the whole time, where I can see DD shaman in action. The build spec and gear is nowhere near "damage spec" and the dmg per hit is at best half as high as a DD shaman.
if you look at his tactics - there no tactics for %of damage, he smartly using only first tick of green ray and he haven't healdebuff. his build 1+3 branch is about survivability against many and he is doing well here. I am not talking about video, just seen him in action. Most funny parts i found is dumb order's death from M1, can't belive that it's still possible.

in short, he is using mostly heal spec (without 1 hot on top of 1st branch). And it's about slowly kill one/few without healers. Pure DD spec is kinda risky since you reducing your heals by 20%+20%
Shace / Orkansas / Gorlum
Shinku / Suiseiseki / Kirakishou

Haskr

Post#458 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:26 am

bichka wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:09 am
Sulorie wrote:
I am wondering the whole time, where I can see DD shaman in action. The build spec and gear is nowhere near "damage spec" and the dmg per hit is at best half as high as a DD shaman.
he smartly using [...] survivability against many and he is doing well here.
Sorry but I call bs on that:
Seems like a trash build against new players that can't stop for two seconds tbqh.

The videos are one thing, but you have to see him in the zone, he is dying so often there can't be nothing skillfull here.
Its run in -> dot lowbie without heals up -> get swarmed -> pay 20 silver and repeat, I saw it so often I can't count it.

Ads
Barracudax

Post#459 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:59 am

Haskr wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:26 am
bichka wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:09 am
Sulorie wrote:
he smartly using [...] survivability against many and he is doing well here.
Sorry but I call bs on that:
Seems like a trash build against new players that can't stop for two seconds tbqh.

The videos are one thing, but you have to see him in the zone, he is dying so often there can't be nothing skillfull here.
Its run in -> dot lowbie without heals up -> get swarmed -> pay 20 silver and repeat, I saw it so often I can't count it.
What do these numbers have to say, and from time to time mobs kill players, where does the video come from? 8-)
But even more - pvp players respect me, and pve hens can continue to incubate roosts :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Barracudax on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barracudax

Post#460 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:03 am

Haskr wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:20 pm
Barracudax wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:04 pm
scatterthewinds wrote:

-uthwe
The only difference between you and the mob is that the mob can fight back :lol: :lol: :lol: 150000 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well most of your kills are pretty lame, you surf the zerg and yoink some kills as rdps, which is easy as ****, especially as shaman/am.
Some are not even level 40, yet you go to other peoples videos and bitch if they kill sub 40's, doesnt make sense to me, you are no gatekeeper for quality play in my opinion.

What is the point of this autistic bullshit videos week after week after week after week? You thrive on the salt? Need the feeling of beeing ridiculed by everyone? Are we part of some kind of therapy session?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.
I will say as it is - the easiest way to kill those who play on guides and builds of such forum experts as you :lol: :lol: :lol: