Recent Topics

Ads

Sinisterror Dps DoK solo roam/duels video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sinisterror

Sinisterror Dps DoK solo roam/duels video

Post#1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:41 am

Hello! Had some clips of my dok from the last 6 months and decided to give a video a try=) Very bad editing and probably too long, enjoy=)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8zvFSd ... e=youtu.be
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
Telperien

Re: Sinisterror Dps DoK solo roam/duels video

Post#2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:20 am

Nice video, I never liked dps DoK playstyle, but hey! it`s always a pleasure to see Haojin going down:) Even 2h weapon mara cant beat dps DoK.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Sinisterror

Post#3 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:03 am

SHAMELESS SELF BUMP=) Also check out our band, currently touring finland but coming soon to tour europe! Praise Hail!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUiFJm4R3rY (it lasts 9 minutes dont be fooled by the end of act I)

'' TO SERVE THE VOID OF ALL OF MEANING AS THE HIGHEST VIRTUE OF ALL OF BEINGS LTO IVE FOR SOME ”GREATER” ESSENCE THAT IS NOT DWELLING DEEP WITHIN YOU… …OR RAISE THE SWORD AGAINST THE LORD AND REFUSE TO BOW AGAINST ALL ODDS AND PROCEED TO FIGHT FOREVERMORE KNOWING THE OPTIONS, IT’S BETTER THAN TO SLAVE AS A MAN I ALSO O JUST WHAT IT IS LIMITED CIRCULAR REASONING SELF-VALIDATING ORGANISM IT CAN EXPLAIN ITSELF ALSO WITH ITSELF IF THERE ARE NO ANY MEANING IT CAN BE, MUST BE CREATED THERE BY MORTALS THEMSELVES AS A RULE AS THE MAN IS INDEED A MICROCOSM THIS IS A WAR, ETERNAL WAR I CHOOSE TO FIGHT FOREVERMORE EVEN I KNOW THAT I CANNOT WIN KNOWING THE OPTIONS I CHOOSE TO LIVE IN SIN ''
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Loans

Post#4 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:16 am

Nice job :mrgreen:
:)

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:04 pm

So I press this one button yea, and than I don't know wtf is going on but I'm full health and the other guy is dieing :o .

Sorry , just had to ;)

On a serious note, would've liked to see some more fights VS rdps, especially SW/SH/Shammy . Versus Melee its really not a balanced fight, I bet everytime a WP sees a dps DOK its like watching that idol you wish to be but know you never will be.