Recent Topics

Ads

Matrik part 6

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Athergic

Re: Matrik solo stabbin squig herder Part 1

Post#31 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Mcgotrek wrote:Those are some refreshing videos to see! Did you notice if that wl in the second video was guarded?
Thanks for watching, the very first fight in second vid I don't think the lion was gaurded.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Ads
catholicism198

Post#32 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:14 am

Not the most effective or flashiest mastery but as long as you enjoy it.... I tried it out before- it was fun for a bit but then you run into all those rdps players... maybe if torques changes ever get implemented...

Athergic

Post#33 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:03 am

catholicism198 wrote:Not the most effective or flashiest mastery but as long as you enjoy it.... I tried it out before- it was fun for a bit but then you run into all those rdps players... maybe if torques changes ever get implemented...
I agree with you, I enjoy it because it is unique and challanging. Unfortunately for me, I'm not looking forward to the changes. Looks great on paper, but the spec was already re invented once on live. Just my personal opinion, it wont feel like stabbin anymore to me. I don't want pounce or tastes like stuntie mainly :p
Doom Diver front man

catholicism198

Post#34 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:51 pm

Athergic wrote: I agree with you, I enjoy it because it is unique and challanging. Unfortunately for me, I'm not looking forward to the changes. Looks great on paper, but the spec was already re invented once on live. Just my personal opinion, it wont feel like stabbin anymore to me. I don't want pounce or tastes like stuntie mainly :p
I don't see it as it being "reinvented" but building upon what Mythic failed to deliver. All the changes are really doing is making it more "tanky," which benefits your play style....The only change I don't like is the swapping of the Squigs for reasons mentioned in that thread...but those changes are a ways away.

I play it every now and then but it's so frustrating at times against all that kiting.

Athergic

Post#35 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:36 am

catholicism198 wrote:
Athergic wrote: I agree with you, I enjoy it because it is unique and challanging. Unfortunately for me, I'm not looking forward to the changes. Looks great on paper, but the spec was already re invented once on live. Just my personal opinion, it wont feel like stabbin anymore to me. I don't want pounce or tastes like stuntie mainly :p
I don't see it as it being "reinvented" but building upon what Mythic failed to deliver. All the changes are really doing is making it more "tanky," which benefits your play style....The only change I don't like is the swapping of the Squigs for reasons mentioned in that thread...but those changes are a ways away.

I play it every now and then but it's so frustrating at times against all that kiting.
I forgot about the pet change, I like the gas squig wish I could boost its defence though sometimes it gets 1-2 shot before I can blow it up or eat it for a fresh one. The horned squig will be okay I think, but I really enjoy having some range attack in squig armor.

It can be super annoying, I have taken a couple breaks from the game because of my bad luck lol.
Doom Diver front man

Nadril21

Post#36 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Nice video, I actually ran across a clip of you stomping me 1v1 when I was editing my own. Always fun to see good players out there willing to roam around without the pack at their back.

Hope to see you out there again.
Nadril the Witchunter YouTube
Nadrill the Wizard
Grumbler the Ironbreaker
Fancyfeet the Shadow Warrior

Athergic

Post#37 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Nadril21 wrote:Nice video, I actually ran across a clip of you stomping me 1v1 when I was editing my own. Always fun to see good players out there willing to roam around without the pack at their back.

Hope to see you out there again.
I just noticed your vid when logging on this morning, thought that name looked familiar :) I'm sure you will see me around, it was a pleasure battling you and I look forward to more in the future.
Doom Diver front man

Athergic

Re: Matrik solo stabbin squig herder

Post#38 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:41 am

YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY MR MATRIK :D

timed link to the end of the 3rd video, 1v1 vs legendary slayer, I make quite a few mistakes but was able come out on top in the end. I would watch from the start, but if you just want something short and sweet this link is for you.

https://youtu.be/yEVbkahsi58?t=655
Doom Diver front man

Ads
Barracudax

Re: Matrik solo stabbin squig herder

Post#39 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:45 am

Athergic wrote:YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY MR MATRIK :D

timed link to the end of the 3rd video, 1v1 vs legendary slayer, I make quite a few mistakes but was able come out on top in the end. I would watch from the start, but if you just want something short and sweet this link is for you.

https://youtu.be/yEVbkahsi58?t=655
YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY MR BARRACUDAX IN PRAAG LATER :lol: :lol: :lol:
There I just decided to kill all the pets, it did not work out :D , in the praag I did everything in an old way.
In my part 8 - 2 slayer vs Matrik and then Barracudax vs Matrik in Praag :mrgreen:

Barracudax

Re: Matrik solo stabbin squig herder. New video Jan 13th

Post#40 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Anyway congratulations ;)