Recent Topics

Ads

[Cimator/Leaky] Videos

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
cimator

Re: [Cimator] Bright Wizard

Post#21 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:49 pm

witchdoctor wrote: at least you killed 'em, but i love 6vXX much more, when the IB need to use 20+ different ability, and is not just used as guardbot. Maybe you turned off friendly buffs, but i only saw oathfirend and guard on you.... and no other of the 10k IB buffs :D .. :?: :?:
Good thing we dont use IBs as just guardbots then :D It'd be a huge waste of a class tbh.
If you are curious this is what we r running on IBs: http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=ib; ... :3759:3760: , tho Im not sure whether those 2 in my party were specced correctly. Were randoms to fill wb iirc, might be alliance members aswell dunno.
-Leakypants
-Leakyskull
-Leakybrains

-Leakyburn(Cimator)
-Midgety Claus
-Runawayop
-Rampageop

Ads
witchdoctor

Post#22 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Tesq wrote:i also image that maruaders are what reduces the number of melee into any wb orderside (or wl/sw/eng), 100% armor pen redution mean any melee attack gona do very few dmg , the only way to have reliable dmg is with rampage since it gona at least go trought the parry walls or go into the magic casters.

feel like mara/slay balanced out in def vs off capcity. slay/squig get the CD increase sheningans, BW/mara have the m2 ista drop, sh are effective vs low armor(slayer) and bw bypass armor (mara mostro sheningans). I dont think there is another wb construction effective right now other than these 2.
Rampage is an Enchantment... so 2/3 Tank can pretty easy shatter that skill.... :ugeek:

witchdoctor

Post#23 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:11 pm

cimator wrote:
witchdoctor wrote: at least you killed 'em, but i love 6vXX much more, when the IB need to use 20+ different ability, and is not just used as guardbot. Maybe you turned off friendly buffs, but i only saw oathfirend and guard on you.... and no other of the 10k IB buffs :D .. :?: :?:
Good thing we dont use IBs as just guardbots then :D It'd be a huge waste of a class tbh.
If you are curious this is what we r running on IBs: http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=ib; ... :3759:3760: , tho Im not sure whether those 2 in my party were specced correctly. Were randoms to fill wb iirc, might be alliance members aswell dunno.
You don't get my Points, which doesnt matter anyway... i dont talk about the way you runnig Ib's the spec is nice cuz of the 2 AoE snares... the Powered etchings tactic cannot be cleansed as well, makes it damn good, specially for kite partys. :geek:

I just dont understand, why the hell good players need to play in a full organiced WB with perfect setup... where's the challenge?
:roll:

dansari

Post#24 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Thanks for the IB setup leaky.

I don't know about you but I love playing in organized setups. The challenge is being able to take on groups larger than you, or really just excelling when you put competent people together. It is a group game after all..
<Salt Factory>

Dalgrimar

Post#25 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Good BW.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Aurandilaz

Post#26 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:25 pm

witchdoctor wrote: I just dont understand, why the hell good players need to play in a full organiced WB with perfect setup... where's the challenge?
Surely you meant to say that everyone who plays in warbands is a mindless zerger compared to the real 6man players... ;)

How about; its fun to play RvR and to succeed in open Realm versus Realm warfare, having your own warband is one of the best ways to ensure success, and in order to maximize performance, you start trying to minmax/optimize your group composition, which in turn allows you to seek larger and bigger fights, trying to test just how far you can push your warband and how many enemies at time you can fight until you eventually lose due to sheer numbers game?
A traditional 6man is more limited when it comes to open RvR, a somewhat organized warband can achieve far far more.

cimator

Post#27 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:29 pm

witchdoctor wrote: I just dont understand, why the hell good players need to play in a full organiced WB with perfect setup... where's the challenge?
Challenge and fun comes when there are also full organized destro WBs, or its vs larger numbers. We dont even form a WB to begin with if there is only couple of pug wbs in the zone, or when order has the numbers.

Also looking for challenge was the main reason why we rolled order aswell, cuz destro had both the numbers and the organized WBs. It was basically a race of how fast we could roflstomp order pugs which got pretty boring soon.
-Leakypants
-Leakyskull
-Leakybrains

-Leakyburn(Cimator)
-Midgety Claus
-Runawayop
-Rampageop

witchdoctor

Post#28 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:45 pm

Nope, it is not because of brainless zergers.... in a 6vX, if you loose 1 healer and the other is under pressure... you are dead... when in your zerg 1 healer dies there are 7 left to rezz.. if you dont get that point of tactical target picking (which is almost none existant in a mass zerg bombing) we dont need any further discussion...

I dont want to attack you Cimator, you are a good player... when you talk about success in RvR why we dont see you in a keep fight in your video? :o ppl just zerging arround, have 3 stars+ for 2 hours and more, not even trying to attack the keep. So i success in RvR kills? or zone turns? ;)

Well, that is MY opinion, people loved always to zerg and will always... :mrgreen: (except me :P )

Ads
Tesq

Post#29 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:55 pm

witchdoctor wrote:Nope, it is not because of brainless zergers.... in a 6vX, if you loose 1 healer and the other is under pressure... you are dead... when in your zerg 1 healer dies there are 7 left to rezz.. if you dont get that point of tactical target picking (which is almost none existant in a mass zerg bombing) we dont need any further discussion...

I dont want to attack you Cimator, you are a good player... when you talk about success in RvR why we dont see you in a keep fight in your video? :o ppl just zerging arround, have 3 stars+ for 2 hours and more, not even trying to attack the keep. So i success in RvR kills? or zone turns? ;)

Well, that is MY opinion, people loved always to zerg and will always... :mrgreen: (except me :P )
keep siege are probably the most zerg situation ever, from live wb guilds always prefered if they were looking for fight be mobile and roaming around. Most of times unwanted pugs attach to you especially rdps loners... that's the prob... or the enemy force you to unite as they zerg in first place so to balance raw number after a certain point you bring number too.

dansari

Post#30 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:01 pm

It's not as if playing in an organized warband means you don't like playing in an organized party. I've been singled out plenty of times in a warband, and I've also been saved by my tanks and healers within a warband. Sure, most of your damage is AOE from a DPS perspective, but there are more moving parts... How well does your DPS coordinate damage? How well do your healers reset after a morale dump? How well do your tanks control the front line? All of that happens through the coordination of 8 archetypes or 24 players.
<Salt Factory>