Recent Topics

Ads

ICONIC's First Video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Haskr

Re: ICONIC's First Video

Post#21 » Tue May 29, 2018 9:56 am

Spoiler:
Great video, I like it!
Music is top notch.
Keep the videos comming and don't let the incels get you down, you could get rich from all the salt here :mrgreen:
Not acceptable.

Ads
Crust

Post#22 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:41 am

I enjoyed it, simple as that :D . Don't let folks who take this overly serious get you down, if it bothers ppl that much whatever goes on in the vid they need to put some distance between a game and their ego... thats right, a GAME that you can play however you see fit.

Smellybelly

Post#23 » Tue May 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Cut back on the hate people, they delivered aao fights and thats really all the title claimed. Being part of a small group who attacks larger groups (even pugs) can be quite fun, especially when its not even a full 6 man group. I do hope to see more of Iconic in the 6vs6 events though. Cheers for the video.

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#24 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:38 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 am So this is what they mean when they say NA-timezone RoR is like a different game...

And listing names... either your party kills so many players it becomes hard to list every victim, or you go do 1v1 fights where you honour the name of the opponent... but listing names of victims of a small pugfarming party... Congrats?
Got the idea from other RoR poster. thought it was really cool that you can instantly see if you are in the video or not, without watching 9 minutes of video. Trying to make it easier. I was not shaming by putting “kills”in the original title we just put “featured in” and “order”. We just clarified down below when Simone asked. Personal preference I guess.

Jimson

Post#25 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 5:07 am I didn't watch the entire video however have seen you all around recently. I would like to see more premade v premed however I also understand that the game offers what it offers and you get what you can get. Either way, 8/10 is my score keep it up.
Yeah, Bella and I work different hour shifts, starting yesterday, so we aren't going to be on as much, plus we are only a 3 man guild!! Maybe in the future one day!! But thanks!! Always a pleasure playing with ya! Hopefully a 9/10 if we ever get the chance to make another video :D

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#26 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:51 am

Jimson wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:32 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 5:07 am I didn't watch the entire video however have seen you all around recently. I would like to see more premade v premed however I also understand that the game offers what it offers and you get what you can get. Either way, 8/10 is my score keep it up.
Yeah, Bella and I work different hour shifts, starting yesterday, so we aren't going to be on as much, plus we are only a 3 man guild!! Maybe in the future one day!! But thanks!! Always a pleasure playing with ya! Hopefully a 9/10 if we ever get the chance to make another video :D
Oh my mighty Queen has spoken.

Glorian

Post#27 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:39 am

/salute
We saw you this morning when we were roaming with our sniper squad.

Retreating immediately when we read: Belladonna. :)

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#28 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Glorian wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:39 am /salute

Idk there was a group of snipers in Highpass keep that were causing us a lot of trouble. 1 even built a cannon and kept knocking me off the wall lol

Ads
Glorian

Post#29 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:48 pm
Glorian wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:39 am /salute

Idk there was a group of snipers in Highpass keep that were causing us a lot of trouble. 1 even built a cannon and kept knocking me off the wall lol
Not us, but using an imperial cannon to knock destro newbs from the lower towers down is an old trick. ;)

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#30 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:19 am

Jimson and I will release another video if this video gets 100 likes.

We see no point in creating videos for the War community if people are not interested in our play style. If you are interested hit the like button, and share your thoughts in the comments.