Recent Topics

Ads

[Sybella] Friendly 6v6 vs ICONIC

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telperien

Re: [Bad Intentions] Time to improvise (4th Video)

Post#11 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:45 pm

There we have a different opinion, I see Fester spec as boring as hell, and assault one - very exciting and refreshing for our class. But dont get me wrong, I love what you doing with Confused and I hope you find decent players. Dunno why I had impresion that assault spec is required for premades - thats why my assumption. I try hard making assault to work for me, so I know what you mean by its drawbacks.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Ads
carmine3161

Re: [Bad Intentions] Time to improvise (4th Video)

Post#12 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:29 pm

What makes Fester fun for me is just all the numbers, i would have fun with assault if not for its drawbacks. I rarely get the opportunity to do an actual premade vs premade and even then we're only about 4 of us actually coordinated and use to playing with each other. SW in a 6v6 does nowhere near enough damage or have any sort of burst in skirmish stance, it cant apply much pressure to back line and once the opponents front line has m1's you're going to die.

Scout stance has too long a cast time and AP issues to have much use, good players will see a festering bomb happening from a mile away and just interrupt you, and don't expect to use focused mind to try and burst a target down with a 1.5's festering arrow, because you will have already died or are about to need it to break out of roots and snares. Fester bomb isn't competent against guarded players.

Assault was the only viable option for a little while when it had the double initiative debuff, pretty much giving your dps and tanks 60% chance to crit on targets was more then enough to make up for assault having little burst and it was very effective.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

carmine3161

Re: [Bad Intentions] Back from the dead with a new 6v6 video

Post#13 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:31 pm

6v6 from ASW perspective

Click here to watch on YouTube
My Videos My Twitch

carmine3161

Re: [Sybella] Old Guardian WL

Post#14 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:33 pm

The old OP offensive specced guardian WL

My Videos My Twitch

kweedko

Post#15 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:02 pm

carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:33 pm The old OP offensive specced guardian WL

Whats OP in that crap damage vs 36 lvls?

carmine3161

Post#16 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:07 pm

kweedko wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:02 pm
carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:33 pm The old OP offensive specced guardian WL

Whats OP in that crap damage vs 36 lvls?
The fact that guardian WL offers so much survivability while still being able to do good damage, Also this video was made a day before the changes so i wanted to get some footage good or bad. This was also just pugging, was able to nullify a 6 man that ended up getting caught in the que.
My Videos My Twitch

carmine3161

Post#17 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Going to try and get some 6v6 WL footage so something to look forward too.
My Videos My Twitch

kweedko

Post#18 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:17 pm

carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:07 pm The fact that guardian WL offers so much survivability while still being able to do good damage, Also this video was made a day before the changes so i wanted to get some footage good or bad. This was also just pugging, was able to nullify a 6 man that ended up getting caught in the que.
You mean 1 def tactic? Is that your srvivability. And 600 dmg crits in clots 36 target that's to near good damage - probably level of not full deff SnB tank.

Ads
carmine3161

Post#19 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:24 pm

kweedko wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:17 pm
carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:07 pm The fact that guardian WL offers so much survivability while still being able to do good damage, Also this video was made a day before the changes so i wanted to get some footage good or bad. This was also just pugging, was able to nullify a 6 man that ended up getting caught in the que.
You mean 1 def tactic? Is that your srvivability. And 600 dmg crits in clots 36 target that's to near good damage - probably level of not full deff SnB tank.
I'm not even using 1 def tactic (did you watch the first 25 seconds?) with dominator and tons of toughness you can survive just fine. If i ever felt like i needed to though i could swap out flanking for something. Say what you will about the damage sorry i didn't get any footage of 1 rotating level 40's to half health or straight up killing them since there wasn't any on during NA time, would also get better numbers with the armor debuff but I'm not rr70.
My Videos My Twitch

Mausini

Post#20 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:47 pm

carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:24 pm
kweedko wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:17 pm
I'm not even using 1 def tactic with dominator and tons of toughness you can survive just fine. If i ever felt like i needed to though i could swap out flanking for something. Say what you will about the damage sorry i didn't get any footage of 1 rotating level 40's to half health or straight up killing them since there wasn't any on during NA time, would also get better numbers with the armor debuff but I'm not rr70.
No clue why you think that this is a offensive WL spec. You stacked tons of toughness, had almost no str, and thats it. Changing 2 tactics does not make a full def equipped char to a offensive one.
This is a full solo def build and you where simply lucky that the opposing teams where all extremely subpair.
In the second match was no healer (but a lulz dsp shammi), the third match too, no healing from the opposing team at all.

Don't get me wrong, Guardian was very strong but in solo roaming. I didn't hear anybody complain about Guardians in SC because this was not the spot where they did shine except as bomb or flag carrier. Please don't upload such a video as prove of the OP'nes of Guardian speced WL.