Recent Topics

Ads

[Sybella] Friendly 6v6 vs ICONIC

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
carmine3161

[Sybella] Friendly 6v6 vs ICONIC

Post#1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:12 am

New Video
Sybella and friends in a 6v6 vs ICONIC. There was some fights involving the power ball which made for some difficult but fun fights. GG to ICONIC

Click here to watch on YouTube

Previous Videos
Spoiler:
The old OP offensive specced guardian WL

Spoiler:
6v6 from ASW perspective

Spoiler:
I decided to switch up my normal play style and started experimenting with different builds, eventually i found one i liked and these are the results, Skirmish is not a very bursty stance for SW so i had to improvise.

Spoiler:
Nothing special about this one
Oldest Video
Spoiler:
Bad Intentions first ORvR video. This fight was much more interesting but i was only able to record half of it. This was right after we started to turn the tides and clean up, ill work on making some more action packed videos but hopefully it was still entertaining.

(removed cause of youtube will fix later)
Spoiler:
Had a lot of nice fights in this one, healer dc'd in the 2nd fight so we had to run but i thought it was still a good fight.

Last edited by carmine3161 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:25 am, edited 17 times in total.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Ads
Martok

Re: Bad Intentions ORvR Fights

Post#2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:13 pm

To embed the video here copy the link text to the right of the single backslash, then hit the Youtube icon and paste that part of the link between the tags.

Nice videos, keep at it.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Martok

Post#3 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:15 pm

In addition a Shadow-Warrior-centric video is good to have, sort of a primer on how to run that class.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

carmine3161

Post#4 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:31 pm

Thanks for the info on how to embed.
Skirmish SW is a bit of an oddity in 6 mans so hopefully it shines some light on how its done. Idk how good i am but i do get results.
My Videos My Twitch

carmine3161

Re: [Bad Intentions] ORVR Fights part 3

Post#5 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:38 pm

This thing also took 3 hours to edit, holy crap.

Had a lot of nice fights in this one, healer dc'd in the 2nd fight so we had to run but i thought it was still a good fight. This vid is also a lot longer, tried to get in as many fights from DW

My Videos My Twitch

larsulu
Suspended

Post#6 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:54 pm

nice fights!
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp
stormurfru dok

carmine3161

Post#7 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:07 am

Thanks man
My Videos My Twitch

carmine3161

Re: [Bad Intentions] Fights part 4

Post#8 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:34 pm

New video is up, i decided to switch up my normal play style and started experimenting with different builds, eventually i found one i liked and these are the results, Skirmish is not a very bursty stance for SW so i had to improvise.

My Videos My Twitch

Ads
Telperien

Re: [Bad Intentions] Time to improvise (4th Video)

Post#9 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:03 pm

I dont get it, you got a premade carring you and you choose to pick pug spec? Fester is for lols, hiding behind bushes, healers line etc. Video is disapointing, where is continue of 3:50s ? All would like to know what happens when WE finds SW with hand on a stick:)
More melee spec:) Running in a pramade you got chance to test unique SW skills like Whirl Pin, Swift Strikes, Shadowstep.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

carmine3161

Re: [Bad Intentions] Time to improvise (4th Video)

Post#10 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:43 pm

This video was to demonstrate playing full skirmish and then switching stances to scout for your only burst option.

Pug spec? you must be pretty new to playing SW. I'm running full skirmish + fester. Its really no different from other skirmish builds except i can build up tons of burst to combo with the WL. Normally in skirmish combing with a WL you will only be shredding like 20% hp on a squishy target. Festering arrow will do around 60%.

I cut the video at 3:50s cause that WE was pretty damn bad, i didn't get knocked, she did no damage, and it wasn't an interesting chase to kill her at all, It wasn't necessary to show me beating down that WE or entertaining.

Carried by a premade? what do you think assault stance is? assault rely's heavily on having a good group to keep you up and be a snare bot for you and they have to baby you. If you have watched my videos you would know that most the time me and confused are running with different people all the time all of varying skill level's. (although we want to find and play with good players) We try to build around accepting players of all skill levels into our roaming groups because it will happen no matter what and with that you can never be safe enough to run assault spec.

What make's you think the people in this video were a premade? me + confused and then people from /5 is not a "premade"

My opinion on Assault Stance
Spoiler:
Assault stance for me is really boring and annoying to play, any good tank player will keep snaring you and punting you out of the fight and Shadowstep isn't an effective ability other then its burst potential, its sometimes faster to actually walk to the target then to shadowstep as a gap closer. I don't like the rotation for assault and its current direction what i loved the most about assault was it was a good stance to switch to for sustain and having 2 KD's when eye shot use to be back in the tree, it made roaming as a SW pretty deadly and helped shut down WE players.
Thanks for the feedback though man i appreciate it a lot, hopefully i answered all of your questions.
My Videos My Twitch