Recent Topics

Ads

[Sybella] Friendly 6v6 vs ICONIC

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telen
Suspended

Re: [Sybella] Old Guardian WL

Post#21 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:50 pm

tbf farming pugs in full dom genesis gear can be done on any class. Alot of pug names there I find are pretty much free kills.

Ads
carmine3161

Post#22 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Telen wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:50 pm tbf farming pugs in full dom genesis gear can be done on any class. Alot of pug names there I find are pretty much free kills.
This video was just to demonstrate the absurd amount of damage that you could do with this class while having around 760 toughness at 3500 armor and 7700 wounds, also only had 4 pc dom, no genesis.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

carmine3161

Post#23 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Mausini wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:47 pm
carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:24 pm
kweedko wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:17 pm

You mean 1 def tactic? Is that your srvivability. And 600 dmg crits in clots 36 target that's to near good damage - probably level of not full deff SnB tank.
I'm not even using 1 def tactic with dominator and tons of toughness you can survive just fine. If i ever felt like i needed to though i could swap out flanking for something. Say what you will about the damage sorry i didn't get any footage of 1 rotating level 40's to half health or straight up killing them since there wasn't any on during NA time, would also get better numbers with the armor debuff but I'm not rr70.
No clue why you think that this is a offensive WL spec. You stacked tons of toughness, had almost no str, and thats it. Changing 2 tactics does not make a full def equipped char to a offensive one.
This is a full solo def build and you where simply lucky that the opposing teams where all extremely subpair.
In the second match was no healer (but a lulz dsp shammi), the third match too, no healing from the opposing team at all.

Don't get me wrong, Guardian was very strong but in solo roaming. I didn't hear anybody complain about Guardians in SC because this was not the spot where they did shine except as bomb or flag carrier. Please don't upload such a video as prove of the OP'nes of Guardian speced WL.
Stacking tons of toughness is what gives guardian its damage, there is a pretty considerable damage difference from deftard guardian and using all your offensive tactics instead, what was over performing about guardian was the damage vs tankiness you can achieve with the spec. Guardian obviously shined most in 1v1's cause you would just be super deftard and could sustain while your pet kills them, "offensive" is just to throw out all the deftard out the window i wish i got better footage of it but it was very easy on even competent players to take half their health in the rotation, still missing my BIS jewelry and armor debuff. All i wanted to demonstrate with this video was the damage it can deal.

Hopefully my next video will be better, sorry you didn't like this one but thanks for the feedback.
My Videos My Twitch

kweedko

Post#24 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:20 pm

carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:09 pm
This video was just to demonstrate the absurd amount of damage that you could do with this class while having around 760 toughness at 3500 armor and 7700 wounds, also only had 4 pc dom, no genesis.
Your dmg not absurd and your defence not near real DEF mara. You just averege deftard like everybody on this META. :mrgreen:

carmine3161

Post#25 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:36 pm

kweedko wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:20 pm
carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:09 pm
Your dmg not absurd and your defence not near real DEF mara. You just averege deftard like everybody on this META. :mrgreen:
I mean the damage is absurd when you compare it to what your gaining from being so durable.
What other class allows you have similar defenses with similar damage?

Mara will out survive anything but its damage is awful and no burst. Nothing will top deftard mara in its defence + sustain.

I wasn't even close to deftard with this build, deftard guardian is much much more tanky (looking at around 950 toughness with close to 4k armor as possible plus the nice health regen tactic and jewelry).

This isn't relevant in current meta this is a dated recording.
My Videos My Twitch

kweedko

Post#26 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:40 pm

carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:36 pm What other class allows you have similar defenses with similar damage?

Any ddspeced class with high thougnes in trade of dps stat - have similar shitty dmg.

carmine3161

Post#27 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:46 pm

kweedko wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:40 pm
carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:36 pm What other class allows you have similar defenses with similar damage?

Any ddspeced class with high thougnes in trade of dps stat - have similar shitty dmg.
There is no trade happening your toughness is adding damage to the pet, that's why stalker and lion's fury is important, it gives the pet about 160 str and 24% crit + 62% crit damage, really needed the armor debuff so the pet could benefit from it cause its weaponskill is pretty low.
My Videos My Twitch

kweedko

Post#28 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:54 pm

carmine3161 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:46 pm
There is no trade happening your toughness is adding damage to the pet, that's why stalker and lion's fury is important, it gives the pet about 160 str and 24% crit + 62% crit damage, really needed the armor debuff so the pet could benefit from it cause its weaponskill is pretty low.
Sure tarded 1.5k+ crits for 400 lion crits it's not a trade, sure keep convincing yourself. 8-)

Ads
facundo7777

Post#29 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:55 pm

but stalker is not working anymore.
morover we know that guardian was too op but know its useless

carmine3161

Post#30 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:02 pm

facundo7777 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:55 pm

but stalker is not working anymore.
morover we know that guardian was too op but know its useless
Class had to be reverted due to a lot of people feeling betrayed by their class and no point restoring guardian since that had some obvious issues, stalker was a very strong tactic and if it makes a comeback expect it to be more weaker, the revert hasn't been fully completed either there are still bugs around.

I'm sure the balance team is going to fix the more useless tactics. guardian was introduced before cause that tree was completely useless, it will probably get changed again but i would expect it to be much more different.
My Videos My Twitch