Recent Topics

Ads

Shika WP Heal Gameplay in SC 6 man

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arconnn

Re: Shika WP Heal Gameplay in SC 6 man

Post#11 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Telen wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:33 pm
Arconnn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:11 pm oh **** the forum warrior appears from his cave
Only cowards act like jerks on the internet because they would **** themselves in real life.
wewwewewew got me there buddy
Eliane Radigue's disciple
Trilogie De La Mort

Ads
Arconnn

Post#12 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Lileldys wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:59 pm You shouldn't go "full savage" on someone who is asking to improve. Real douche move.

Altharion has all the points needed, but I thought the Healing M4 on DoK/WP was 1min cooldown? 5minutes only applied to the freebie morales provided by a new 15pt skill?

Basically, better RF management, better HoT tracking, and stop spamming group heals when team is 90%+.Remember, most heals have 100-150ft range, so you really don't need to be that close. It makes you safer allowing the DPS to remain guarded and stopping the enemy dps from getting on you.
You should be able to keep your group up with Healing Hand + Poius, especially in Prem vs PuG. I do this on my DoK in RvR and the group never feels too pressured.
it's ok, i forgive myself
Eliane Radigue's disciple
Trilogie De La Mort

Bamboozeled

Post#13 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:33 am

I like how the WP asks for tips and people are inclined to give performance reviews on other classes. If you want DBs then here you go. Image
DBs don't win scs. Anybody can get DBs. If you want pics of 100K+ Damage I can show you that as well. Lots of variables come into play. We played 3-5 scs that night and he posted a video of the one sc we lost so he could get better ect. Keep in mind killing squishy unguarded targets doesn't matter when you turn back and see they dove your backline and killed your healers ect.

I rarely play the Pug sc btw and can assure you going 0-8 doesn't happen. If I went 0-8 and you were the guardbot then I'm thinking you didn't do your job correctly. I also don't que without a tank ever so you would've been guarding a person who already had a guard..