Recent Topics

Ads

Pain and Pleasure Warband Videos collection

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Acidic

Re: Pain and Pleasure Warband Videos collection

Post#291 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:42 pm

TwistedSister77 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:30 pm I play order, but enjoy good videos from top guilds. Would enjoy a lot more if you put discord coordination in the audio (you'd probably have to edit out certain language for youtube) .

Eitherway, I think other guilds should put up videos too. Nice job.
Thanks for the feedback, but unfortunately I do not feel comfortable putting others voice on the net and probably would not put mine either.
Would agree putting up a video log of guilds helps I believe (even if it shows I’m a nub carried by guild :). )

Ads
TwistedSister77

Post#292 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:04 am

Acidic wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:42 pm
TwistedSister77 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:30 pm I play order, but enjoy good videos from top guilds. Would enjoy a lot more if you put discord coordination in the audio (you'd probably have to edit out certain language for youtube) .

Thanks for the feedback, but unfortunately I do not feel comfortable putting others voice on the net and probably would not put mine either.
Would agree putting up a video log of guilds helps I believe (even if it shows I’m a nub carried by guild :). )
Yeah, that's understandable. I'm a bit of a privacy person too. I also like how you put in some wipes too, not just all glory (even though I know you guys usually only wipe when vastly outnumbered).

Acidic

Post#293 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:57 am

TwistedSister77 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:04 am
Acidic wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:42 pm

Yeah, that's understandable. I'm a bit of a privacy person too. I also like how you put in some wipes too, not just all glory (even though I know you guys usually only wipe when vastly outnumbered).
I try hard to have the clips as a blog, so capture good, bad and ugly (so long as it’s not me punting a order WB to safety accidentally )

Ads