Recent Topics

Ads

Deus Morr scenario event

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nidwin

Re: My first witch hunter video!

Post#11 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:32 pm

Nasty little vid Navar.

Opening EB got parried and ate RB at start, game over. I did quaff a hp pot for fun but ... . ;)
I can't match your dps output anyway so no big deal, and you played it well.

I still don't get how there could be such a dps difference between WH and WE even on basic stuff like AA. Your main AA hit 100+ harder than mine and that's a lot of %.

Catch you around, hopefully of guard. :P
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Ads
lordnavar

Post#12 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:29 pm

I am sure you will get your chance my friend and you'll manage easily the kill.
I am solo 90% of the time :)

zaauk

Post#13 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:51 pm

Barracudax wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:17 pm Hello!
Part 17 my video solo Slayer is called "#Not Volgograd".
Now I know how to name the new part of the video solo Slayer - "#Not Navar" :lol:
Although I note that the Hatter itself is not bad and the video could be much better.
Of all the players in the video, I only know Anja, it's a Rumba on a Witch Elf :lol:
What we see on video: Witch Hunter 70+rr vs 20+ 30+ 40+ 50+ rr Destro, that is, against those whom he will kill 100%.
This is a clear minus, although I repeat the hat itself is not bad, but the video is much lower than its capabilities.
I can tell by their experience playing a shaman (Nesxo), I met him many times, killing is easy. This one senses, that against 70+RR dressed Destro him becomes very hard. A fact.
Although the potential is :lol: All good :D
I hope you include our good fight in that slayer video. When i kill you and the fights after that you totally own me two times =D
Good fighting!!!

/The solo running Black Orc.

Nice video Navar, always fun to watch when other ppl fight and roam =D
Im pretty sure i ran in to you at some point and had a fight.
Good luck with next video until we meet on the field!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Zauk BO // Zauuk Choppa // Zaauuk SHM // Zniggle SH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ugle

Post#14 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:24 pm

zaauk wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:51 pm
Now I know how to name the new part of the video solo Slayer - "#Not Navar" :lol:
Although I note that the Hatter itself is not bad and the video could be much better.
Of all the players in the video, I only know Anja, it's a Rumba on a Witch Elf :lol:
What we see on video: Witch Hunter 70+rr vs 20+ 30+ 40+ 50+ rr Destro, that is, against those whom he will kill 100%.
This is a clear minus, although I repeat the hat itself is not bad, but the video is much lower than its capabilities.
I can tell by their experience playing a shaman (Nesxo), I met him many times, killing is easy. This one senses, that against 70+RR dressed Destro him becomes very hard. A fact.
I hope you include our good fight in that slayer video. When i kill you and the fights after that you totally own me two times =D
Good fighting!!!

/The solo running Black Orc.
Don't get your hopes up :P
inactive

Barracudax

Post#15 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:07 pm

zaauk wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:51 pm
Good fighting!!!
Yes, my mistake, I'm a little late understand your strategy - run to the WC to fight with the buff warcamp. At first I thought, how such brutal damage, and then look at 2 steps guards WC 8-)
Then, I started to take you from the zone buff WC, that all your labors ended.The battle is hard to call, just beating the weak 8-)
To me your build is unclear. 60+ rr tank made of cardboard.
If you want, you can enable, just there are already many 70+ and 80+ players are much stronger than you.
Yes, I always tell the truth to my face, a little hard, but as it is. All good :D

lordnavar

Post#16 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:52 pm

The Witch Hunter Vol.1.2 coming soon.

ToXoS

Post#17 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:06 am

I like watching any videos of solo gameplay, but alas most of them are about WH. Anyway, it was entertaining.

Barracudax

Re: The Witch Hunter vol.1.2 - New video is up

Post#18 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:01 pm

Witch Elf Unionn and everyone else :D Already good ;)
What will make the video more interesting: when the first attack WE, Tanks, SH, Shamans 70+rr 8-)

Ads
lordnavar

Post#19 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:44 pm

ToXoS wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:06 am I like watching any videos of solo gameplay, but alas most of them are about WH. Anyway, it was entertaining.
Thank you ToXoS. After im done with 1-2 more videos for WH. I am thinking make A solo SnB IB video to show a unique build that i am running.

LordPiss

Re: The Witch Hunter vol.1.2 - New video is up

Post#20 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Barracudax wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:01 pm Witch Elf Unionn and everyone else :D Already good ;)
What will make the video more interesting: when the first attack WE, Tanks, SH, Shamans 70+rr 8-)
What will make the video more interesting ?

When he will stop using NB addon and use his real own skills ;)

(No offense at all Navar, just that I prefer watching people playing the game in its original way)

Still, nice videos. Thanks for sharing.
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman