Recent Topics

Ads

Deus Morr scenario event

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lordnavar

Re: The Witch Hunter - Eternal Hunting vol 1.5

Post#51 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:03 am

New video coming up, this time with my Sniper Engi.

Ads
lordnavar

Re: Mom i got the burst - Snipers life Engi pvp.

Post#52 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:36 am

new video with sniper engi up and running.

lordnavar

Re: Mom i got the burst - Snipers life Engi pvp.

Post#53 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:35 pm

Preparing new video with Warrior Priest soon.

lordnavar

Re: The orc slayer - Elfslayer

Post#54 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:36 pm

After almost a year new video up this time with my slayer.

oaliaen

Re: Orcslayer - Elfslayer

Post#55 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:18 pm

Wow..nice skills. :roll:

lordnavar

Post#56 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:47 am

oaliaen wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:18 pm Image

Wow..nice skills. :roll:
Thank you :)

Barracudax

Post#57 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:37 am

What did chоppas do to him if he hates them so much :lol: almost 80rr slayer and almost all video with choppas :shock:
:? very very weak :shock:
Besides, I often met him personally in the RVR, and also watched how many destro gankers kill him very easily, it’s a pity, I am ashamed of how he plays the uber class.
I will say, but this player will not understand this: I am personally very sorry that in one of my parts I showed Nightsnob about 3 times, since he killed me a couple of times 8-) , I was wrong.
I think that in this case, each choppa killed him at least 100 times 8-)
In any case, you need to remain human. Good to all :D

lordnavar

Post#58 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:35 pm

You didnt watched the whole video then. FIrst part is all the greenskin i found last 3 days second part is all the dark elves i found.

Ads
Barracudax

Post#59 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:08 pm

lordnavar wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:35 pm You didnt watched the whole video then. FIrst part is all the greenskin i found last 3 days second part is all the dark elves i found.
In fact, most of the video is choppas (a class that is initially weaker than the slayer), the rest of the video is naked witches, which of course lose to the slayer.
I am talking about the fact that when playing an uber class, you need to show opponents corresponding to the class.
I am talking about the fact that we want to see the “presence of eggs” in the player, and not justify helplessness before equal opponents. This video is interesting.
Nightsnob is not afraid to fight those who can kill him, they kill him, but he kills, and you are afraid to die in the RVR. I about it.
I met you many times, you were met by other destro gankers, I am ashamed of how you play.

Mordecaieth

Post#60 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Man, don't listen to all this smack talking BS.
You're one of the few people I've seen do -10 minute videos, had a lot of gripping action, didn't show 2v1, 3v1, or even worse.... 4v1 like some others. The only time it got more than that it was still a 2v2. People don't understand a themed video and they want to smack talk for using nerfed buttons (basically macros).

They all say Slayer is easy to play but yet I don't see any of them try to kite your rampage or make you waste your RoA. I think what they mean to say is that it's easy to die to a slayer because they don't know how to fight them.

PS - Hoping to see more 2h Slayer action!!!