Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
blaster
Posts: 7

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#31 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:56 pm

Image
Image
im crying xD
no matter man, this clown always have pocket engi or something else
scrins show that you would have won easy if it were duel

Ads
User avatar
Barracudax
Posts: 217

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#32 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:01 pm

catking wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Barracudax wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:11 pm
catking wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:28 am

i always recording
you know you 100% lose at duel without others and pots and all what you can - spam **** here
leave this chat clown :lol:
If you write everything, why didn’t you show the zealot who was a stone's throw from you? :lol: Only thanks to him you could pretend a battle with me for 2-3 seconds, but why was he nowhere to be given to the Zealots invisibility :lol: ? Epic Fail Again :lol:

User avatar
Barracudax
Posts: 217

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#33 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:04 pm

Barracudax wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:01 pm
catking wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:25 pm
Barracudax wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:11 pm


If you write everything, why didn’t you show the zealot who was a stone's throw from you? :lol: Only thanks to him you could pretend a battle with me for 2-3 seconds, but why was he nowhere to be given to the Zealots invisibility :lol: ? Epic Fail Again :lol:
Be that as it may, I have something to show, you will be in my new video, in the RVR you could not kill me at once, all you have to do is just talk on the forum and in the chat.

User avatar
catking
Posts: 23

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#34 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Barracudax wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:04 pm
Barracudax wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:01 pm
catking wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:25 pm


Be that as it may, I have something to show, you will be in my new video, in the RVR you could not kill me at once, all you have to do is just talk on the forum and in the chat.
full parry slayer without heal debuff and crits can kill some one with heal? funny
and where is zealot at you screens?
and plz give more screens, you say you have it a lot

User avatar
catking
Posts: 23

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#35 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:11 pm

Barracudax wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:04 pm
Barracudax wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:01 pm
catking wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:25 pm


Be that as it may, I have something to show, you will be in my new video, in the RVR you could not kill me at once, all you have to do is just talk on the forum and in the chat.
but better
nut up and get you ass for duel and account for your insult like a man
+7 999 260 60 05 is my WhatsApp
I'll be waiting for you

User avatar
Barracudax
Posts: 217

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#36 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:11 pm

1. You are trying to kill me with a zealot, but even with him you can’t scratch me, because you yourself are in a blank protective spec without damage.
Image

2. Further, I was helped by am and engineer.
Image

3. Zealot is killed, then I kill you. Epic Fail Again.
Image

Only the question is different - why is this not in your screenshots? :lol:

User avatar
Barracudax
Posts: 217

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#37 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:14 pm

catking wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:11 pm
Barracudax wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:04 pm
Barracudax wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:01 pm

but better
nut up and get you ass for duel and account for your insult like a man
+7 999 260 60 05 is my WhatsApp
I'll be waiting for you
I am an adult, if a teenager wants a relationship - look for the same teenager :lol:

Sulorie
Posts: 4008

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#38 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:20 pm

Since when we assume that WE+Zeal vs AM+Engi+SL is a fair fight?
Or is this the same logic as "kiting" backwards on dps shaman with backpeddling. ;^)
Dying is no option.

Ads
WExWH
Posts: 80

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#39 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:24 pm

except the lack of damage, that was a great video!

User avatar
Barracudax
Posts: 217

Re: Witch Elf lllusion Solo Roaming [NEW EPISODE]

Post#40 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:20 pm
Since when we assume that WE+Zeal vs AM+Engi+SL is a fair fight?
Or is this the same logic as "kiting" backwards on dps shaman with backpeddling. ;^)
It was his choice, he thought that together with the Zealot he could kill me. A person simply does not know how to choose goals, kill, and so on. He used to run in the crowd that he had a couple of hours to kill one. He's just used to killing those who can't fight back.
I know him from the ru server Ranald, he always played like that.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests