Recent Topics

Ads

Shameless click-bait to reel in new players

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mordecaieth

Re: When the gank goes good

Post#81 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:18 am

self conceited bump 9-22

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#82 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:10 pm

While finding these videos to be quite amusing I am confused about your concentration on your solo adventures, especially after finding this little gem in my screen shot collection -

So, whats up with that??? :P :lol: :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Mordecaieth

Post#83 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:50 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:10 pm While finding these videos to be quite amusing I am confused about your concentration on your solo adventures, especially after finding this little gem in my screen shot collection -

So, whats up with that??? :P :lol: :P
Well, this is AWKWARD.

I mean- was I lying though? Everyone knows that there is little respect/care for those who solo. And also it was nothing against you, sometimes I roam pseudo-six with my guild members and renown becomes renown at this point.

I do remember that night though and felt pretty bad afterwards.

In my desperate defense I thought you had abandoned your chosen for the ib :oops:
but yes, I will admit- a bit hypocritical on my end.

Skullgrin

Post#84 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:48 pm

Mordecaieth wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:50 pm Well, this is AWKWARD.

I mean- was I lying though? Everyone knows that there is little respect/care for those who solo. And also it was nothing against you, sometimes I roam pseudo-six with my guild members and renown becomes renown at this point.

I do remember that night though and felt pretty bad afterwards.

In my desperate defense I thought you had abandoned your chosen for the ib :oops:
but yes, I will admit- a bit hypocritical on my end.

Hehehe, don't take it personal (I didn't at the time :D ). I just came across that screen shot while sorting out some of my old ones and thought to myself, "Self, we should give Gurdd a hard time about this". So thats the only reason for posting it, please don't be mad at me for it. I do wish they would turn cross-realm chat back on more often tho. It would definitely make things more interesting.

As for abandoning my Chosen, that will never happen. I've been playing some form of Warhammer for over 30 years, and Chaos was my first WFB army. I'd abandon the Dwarf before the Chosen. But don't worry on either account, I only need 75 more Royal Crests on the Chosen until I have my current endgame armor. So after I get them and spend a couple of months trying the new build out, I'll probably switch back to the Dwarf and try to terrorize Destro for a while. If I can remember how playing the Dwarf works... :lol:

Anyway, keep making the videos, you're bringing joy to everyone who watches them! Well, except maybe the ones you kill... :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Mordecaieth

Re: Solo Bolster Boy throws down with geared 40's

Post#85 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:49 pm

yeah idk

Sofong

Re: Bolstered KoBS soloing 40's

Post#86 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:53 am

so ridiculously funny lol

Ekundu01

Post#87 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Bolster working as intended :lol:
Trismack

zulnam

Post#88 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:19 pm

Dayum this guy loves is 2h tanks. Great vidz. Absolutely love all the memes you add to spice things up!
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Mordecaieth

Post#89 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:07 am

zulnam wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:19 pm Dayum this guy loves is 2h tanks. Great vidz. Absolutely love all the memes you add to spice things up!
This time around I went for a dps roaming set up :?

Mordecaieth

Re: Self Rezzing Solo Choppa

Post#90 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Bump for 10-19