Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter Cagucmka video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
noobwarrior

Re: Witch Hunter Cagucmka video

Post#11 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:52 am

hey don't get me wrong, i especially love the whs because they think they can kill everything and of course there are some very good whs here and there, but the rest is free for me only, you have to go deff and no longer on glass cannons and that counts for everyone .. :arrow: :geek: :mrgreen: :!:

Ads
Barracudax

Post#12 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:20 pm

How much I played as a shaman, how many saw such videos, how many 1 to 1 authors of similar videos met, and still do not understand how you can die a shaman from a hat. A hat is the simplest thing for a shaman. I'm just at a loss. And I am ashamed as one of the strongest classes in the game, these shamans are dishonored in such videos :shock:
The video itself does not seem bad, but apart from Kissmebaby, all the other players in the video are very bad 1 on 1.

Sapblatter

Post#13 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:08 pm

was thinking it look like it was decent gameplay until i saw the nerf buttons, come back when your not using it.

noobwarrior

Post#14 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:13 pm

you are right, but this is a private server and it is allowed here like other ui´s .. be glad here that the players cannot fly like in aion that would confuse some :D :D