Recent Topics

Ads

Absurd lagspikes vs Destro lagbombs

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wachlarz

Re: Absurd lagspikes vs Destro lagbombs

Post#31 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:23 pm

U see somthing in this fights ? not only effects ?:P

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#32 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:21 am

"Nerf Squig Herder" just took a whole new ineffective twist.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ototo

Post#33 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:42 am

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:21 am "Nerf Squig Herder" just took a whole new ineffective twist.
Not really what he thread is about. I'm not 100% sure that the major offenders are the mSH cause can't see anything that aims specifically to them, but all seems to point at least to some destro class/skill cause the common denominator here is "been playing order". You can revert some animations/VFX and see if it changes anything.
Spoiler:

Wam

Post#34 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:03 am

I feel Frames drop on order side also... when your frames drops so bad in a open field fight and there's not that many people in the zone compared to max population times... drops so bad like when you click on a lord at keep

on Destro as tank ive pushed alot harder and felt less impeded by frames drop... maybe its because of destro range and control who knows if its the same

I know TUP was accused of causing lag many times when on destro and didn't understand what they was talking about, and its not until you play the other side properly you can see what they mean...

Is it something to do with sorc spam with ice spikes and infernal wind? some magus black magic or MSH who knows... but its past the point of a meme but narrowing down cause is like finding needle in haystack.

Alot of people are dismissive like i was when mostly just destro... but talking to others who've been both they seem to have worse frames on order.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

wachlarz

Post#35 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:06 am

The Order has a lot of engineers. Let them organize a great meeting and check the server. If that doesn't help, maybe the Sigmar temple can do something and pray. If they also do nothing, you need to ask the wizards for a great and powerful spell. I understand that playing in a party is not part of the game and you have to run in 200 in 50 m2 and spam only aoe.

Acidic

Post#36 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:55 am

it is unclear if it is destro offensive skills or the order skills firing on contact.
As most configurations the effects of the enemy are usually less visable than those of your own wb. To me it would be interesting seeing a order wb push without using any skills used vs using skills. This would remove a few unknowns from the equation

Ototo

Post#37 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:56 am

wachlarz wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:06 am The Order has a lot of engineers. Let them organize a great meeting and check the server. If that doesn't help, maybe the Sigmar temple can do something and pray. If they also do nothing, you need to ask the wizards for a great and powerful spell. I understand that playing in a party is not part of the game and you have to run in 200 in 50 m2 and spam only aoe.
Wrong thread maybe? Just saying...
Spoiler:

Aurandilaz

Post#38 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:15 am

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:21 am "Nerf Squig Herder" just took a whole new ineffective twist.
at no point have I asked any of their abilities to be nerfed, the issue is the lag.
Which may or may not be related to some VFX from either SH, or maybe from Mara, or maybe BO, or maybe some other source, or maybe a combination of them.
with same exact PC, same settings, same addons, my FPS on average is 5-10 lower when playing Order than when I'm playing Destro in similar medium/large fights.

I will keep trying to find more clips where my screen just freezes and then keep trying to pin down the issue on something so maybe devs can fix the source of the issue one day instead of generic "blame the victim for laggin" that seems to be so common here.

Ads
Acidic

Post#39 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:28 am

Aurandilaz wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:15 am
at no point have I asked any of their abilities to be nerfed, the issue is the lag.
Which may or may not be related to some VFX from either SH, or maybe from Mara, or maybe BO, or maybe some other source, or maybe a combination of them.
with same exact PC, same settings, same addons, my FPS on average is 5-10 lower when playing Order than when I'm playing Destro in similar medium/large fights.

I will keep trying to find more clips where my screen just freezes and then keep trying to pin down the issue on something so maybe devs can fix the source of the issue one day instead of generic "blame the victim for laggin" that seems to be so common here.
The thing with “action clips” is that they are not isolating anything.
Remember when swapping sides a lot of the effects change so could equally be own side buffing and graphics that are not shown When on destro as coming from own groups.
Try not to assume stuff and break the problem down to what am I seeing what am I not seeing and how can I isolate effects

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#40 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:22 am

Aurandilaz wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:15 am

But, playing in each side you have that classes on screen...i mean, when playing destro you see destro classes on screen (as allies) and when playing order you see the same destro classes on screen (as enemies)...why you think its a "destro thing"??