Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter Cagucmka part 2

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mpa3b

Re: Witch Hunter Cagucmka part 2

Post#11 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:25 pm

nat3s wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:33 pm My comment was more playful, i cant recall any specific duels tbh, just recognise your name and think we've had some 1v1s. :)

Yeah you're absolutely right in terms of the ratio between survivability and damage.

My magus is Defraz btw.

Great video :)
We didn’t meet 1 on 1, but I think I won’t win this duel, def magus is a very strong class in good hands, although the situation will change if I choose my WE))

Ads
mpa3b

Post#12 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:56 pm

jokerspsycho wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 pm See you play both Wh and WE. If you dont mind my asking, which of the two do you prefer and why?

Also do you keep several preset tactic sets and swap depending on the class you see up against?
1. WE is stronger, but I like WH more.
2.of course yes, some tactics are very powerful only in specific situations and are useless in other cases

jokerspsycho

Post#13 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:59 pm

mpa3b wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:56 pm
jokerspsycho wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 pm See you play both Wh and WE. If you dont mind my asking, which of the two do you prefer and why?

Also do you keep several preset tactic sets and swap depending on the class you see up against?
2.of course yes, some tactics are very powerful only in specific situations and are useless in other cases
What build are you running atm? New player and was looking at making a WE and still trying to figure out the "best" mastery set up for general play (I know not one set up will be best in all situations). Keep hearing about a defensive build and was wondering what the meta builds are atm if you dont mind my asking.

mpa3b

Post#14 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:46 pm

jokerspsycho wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:59 pm
mpa3b wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:56 pm

What build are you running atm? New player and was looking at making a WE and still trying to figure out the "best" mastery set up for general play (I know not one set up will be best in all situations). Keep hearing about a defensive build and was wondering what the meta builds are atm if you dont mind my asking.
now i play WH ,build in video. bulid WE in WE vid comment