i have full dps build, no def, only hardcore)Nebuchadnezzar wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:35 amIt's not that, it's putting all of these together:
Putting all that together with good pots and what I assume is some slightly defensive talismans/renown points to hit 9k wounds produces what you see here - something that lives through most burst combos and is able to then able to blitz away with its 85% run speed advantage to heal and come back with DoTs. Another part of this is that a lot of players don't understand this build and are too trigger happy to stop hitting once the target is slowed to let other people catch up, leading to them just continuing to zip away.
- Roughly 75 int and 250 toughness for free
- Permanent 25% run speed buff and 25% incoming damage reduction(even if you're actively hitting the target since it'll often reproc)
- 2 detaunts in addition to the above
- 2 HoTs + Crappy short cast heal + bubble + cleanse giving decent sustain
- Puddle and knockback with slow
- 3 DoTs + AP drain
- Mechanic that synergizes very well with the second HoT. Simply having one extra useful healing skill makes maintaining the mechanic near neutral possible without wasting GCDs, which unlocks the option for a +25% flat damage/healing buff and life tap that's castable while moving with good skill management as shown here
- Green midget that's able to hide in bushes and people assume is no threat
Obviously this all goes out the window if a half decent healer shows up given no heal debuff, but it's still pretty sweet what this build is able to do.
Good heads up plays all around though, great usage of the mechanic/managing skill order and also on getting Scuse Me off while kiting with minimal distance loss. I did note that some of the kiting was slightly inefficient, but it obviously doesn't matter at the end of the day with the run speed buff.
in some moments I really played badly when you kiting 3+ enemy, it's hard to keep track of everything