Recent Topics

Ads

WP 2h or chosen 2h? (video)

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yoluigi

WP 2h or chosen 2h? (video)

Post#1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:20 am

This should answer your questions.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Obviously it's a joke.
Last edited by yoluigi on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: WP 2h or chosen 2h? (video)

Post#2 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:59 am

Damn this makes me sad. Good example how shield ruined dps wp/dok (but wp more). Divine strike ftw indeed. Just give us back Sigmars Radiance or at least make divine strike use ap not rf.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Rydiak

Post#3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:02 am

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:59 am Damn this makes me sad. Good example how shield ruined dps wp/dok (but wp more). Divine strike ftw indeed. Just give us back Sigmars Radiance.
Yea, self-healing invulnerable DPS specs are really fun and balanced for the game.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:16 am

Rydiak wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:02 am
Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:59 am Damn this makes me sad. Good example how shield ruined dps wp/dok (but wp more). Divine strike ftw indeed. Just give us back Sigmars Radiance.
Yea, self-healing invulnerable DPS specs are really fun and balanced for the game.
: D Yeah just add shield/block to the class and make it heal 2k per divine strike is better=) I dont wanna drive myself insane in these forums so lets say im impressed how shield/melee healing works but overall its much more OP than what dps dok/wp used to be. Just give us Sigmars radiance that only heals 50 % of what it does with shield, so there is a chance to dance with resources and not complete shut down even after you do everything rite.
Last edited by Sinisterror on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Rydiak

Post#5 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:19 am

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:16 am
: D Yeah just add shield/block to the class and make it heal 2k per divine strike is better=)
And do minimal damage, right? Unless you think that 350 damage every GCD is pushing big damage. The fact is you can't have 1 spec that does it all at the same time.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Sinisterror

Post#6 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:21 am

Rydiak wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:19 am

: D Yeah just add shield/block to the class and make it heal 2k per divine strike is better=)
And do minimal damage, right? Unless you think that 350 damage every GCD is pushing big damage. The fact is you can't have 1 spec that does it all at the same time.
Im doing 1k crits with shield so i dont know what this minimal dmg is. 1 spec that cant do it all... exceppt if you are SH or many other examples=) Im not here to argue you did great job with shield but its much more op than dps wp/dok ever was.

Rydiak

Post#7 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:24 am

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:21 am

Im doing 1k crits with shield so i dont know what this minimal dmg is
Training dummies don't count.

Sinisterror

Post#8 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:25 am

Yeah i was talking pvp. Can you go away now.

Ads
Rydiak

Post#9 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:25 am

Sinisterror wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:25 am Yeah i was talking pvp. Can you go away now.
Can you share your character or some combat logs? I'd like to investigate this damage.

yoluigi

Post#10 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:27 am

I well i dont wanna be op i just wanna perform in something. (lol) The guilty soul was "okay" when people had invader and bloodlord as max gear now with sov all changed.
Missing a lot of strike-through  can't proc the wrath abilities and our economy of ressource is horrible.
It all come to this
Why does WP 2h perform poorly or average?

1.Don't aoe dps better than other aoe melee class.
2. It's not better single target than melee class (WL,WH etc)
3.don't have the mobility as other dps class.
4. Not as good for solo roaming as other hybrid class (shamans, Archmage, Dok dps) and no ap drain
5.Not alot utility for groups (aura tactic can be acquired as healer wp)

Comparing Dok DPS (why dps Dok perform better than Wp 2h)

-They have better Resource management ( ap drain Pillage essence,) meaning more abilities can be use, so more dps and survivability in the long run.
-They have 10% passive parry buff (dual wield) With -10% parry debuff help a lot on strike-through.(warding strike) ( more single target dps efficient also help team dps the target)
-Better tap heal builds Transferred focus 20% more HEALS on crit for 10 seconds.(with Empowered Transfer extremely tanky) 
-More tanky overall (obove statement) With more tactics option. (not stuck with the same 4 tactics)
-Better utility aura having something that give slow 20% is very good when chasing a group running for only 25 less dmg.
-They have better build for duo's (give action points to the defensive target, better debuff on enemies)

Basically there is nothing a wp dps does better than a dps dok. Or am i wrong? The best solution would be to atleast have a free tactic.