Recent Topics

Ads

[Videos] Gittens/Amelios

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: [Duo] SH/ Sham

Post#11 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:10 pm

balvor877 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:18 pm
Sulorie wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:43 pm You think it is a good idea to bring such a video to the forums? :mrgreen: =)
It is like baiting for certain comments from people, who have trouble understanding, what they see in a video.
Wow, not a single comment about how overpowered that SH class is. Guess no orders left in this forum.

There are no big damage numbers but tons of dps. He is basically melting everything in seconds.
Like many other classes I guess, so no reason to complain for those few, who visit the forums.
Most likely you are just one of a few players, who actually think they are op.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#12 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:17 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:43 pm You think it is a good idea to bring such a video to the forums? :mrgreen: =)
It is like baiting for certain comments from people, who have trouble understanding, what they see in a video.
Wow, not a single comment about how overpowered that SH class is. Guess no orders left in this forum.

There are no big damage numbers but tons of dps. He is basically melting everything in seconds.
That unspecified "tons of dps" is super easy to heal thru, unlike big hits that erase ppl in 2s or less.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Neverever

Post#13 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:10 pm

Like many other classes I guess, so no reason to complain for those few, who visit the forums.
Most likely you are just one of a few players, who actually think they are op.
That person probably has tens of different topics against SHs on forums :D He is probably hoping to start another crusade against Squig Herder by provoking order. "Guess no orders left in this forum". That's a passive provocation for instance :D. Here is an example of his previous threads on SH.
balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 pm Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Order with that IWIN ability.

There are SHs roaming everywhere and the first hit is always the knock down. When you recover from it you are already half dead. And that on a ranged dps class with pet and tons of escape abilities...

That knock down either needs a pre-condition or the ranged reduced or removed. It is waaaay to powerful on that SH class.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#14 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:24 pm

lol the destro forum warriors ...

-> Jinxypie, Neverever, Sulorie, Emiliorv and all their fake accounts...

Defending op destro stuff 24/7
Last edited by balvor877 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spyked1106

Post#15 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:25 pm

Brutinho wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:48 pm
Lol
Okay okay i ll do a compilation of all my deaths then :'C

Jughurta I love you man, you can kill me in one rotation even with my Shammy friend. You should teach a thing or two to other WHs
you have luck, jughurta does me nothing with my shaman so i think you ve wrong RA build/talis or maybe skills order....

Hienzwar

Post#16 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Nice vids, keep posting as enjoy seeing different play styles.

Hopefully see you in the lakes :)

Brutinho

Post#17 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:23 pm

Spyked1106 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:25 pm
Lol

Jughurta I love you man, you can kill me in one rotation even with my Shammy friend. You should teach a thing or two to other WHs
you have luck, jughurta does me nothing with my shaman so i think you ve wrong RA build/talis or maybe skills order....
Are you a healing or dps sham? Tontin (my shammy friend) runs dps build when we roam and he can sirvive the burst, but I can't if I don't have my pots off CD.

The only defensive RA I have is FS3 (about -7% ctbc) the rest is on crit/bal/ws.
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Spyked1106

Post#18 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:50 am

Brutinho wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:23 pm
Spyked1106 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:25 pm

Lol

Are you a healing or dps sham? Tontin (my shammy friend) runs dps build when we roam and he can sirvive the burst, but I can't if I don't have my pots off CD.

The only defensive RA I have is FS3 (about -7% ctbc) the rest is on crit/bal/ws.
im always playing shaman as healer
2 instant heal pot CD + 1 absorb pot CD
3k armor with pot
8k8 HP pool on liniments
40% dissi / 25% dodge
-3% to take a crit
500 thougness on buffed hot

210SPS with 44% crit heal

react to the burst
1st detaunt
2nd bubble
3rd thougness hot + spam cure
etc

Ads
Brutinho

Post#19 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:55 pm

Makes sense as a healer.

For roaming I sacrifice some survivability to kill targets before a 6man or WB runs over my tiny gobbo :C

BTW New video: City dungeon beginner guide :)
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Brutinho

Re: [Videos] Gittens/Amelios

Post#20 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:06 am

New video of Gunbad beginner guide added to channel :)
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X