Recent Topics

Ads

30 wh vs sov 80+

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CeeJay89

Re: 30 wh vs sov 80+

Post#31 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:05 pm

mickeye wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:03 pm I'm amazed how so many people doesn't understand the game even after 14 years of this game.

Ok let me explain: the reason he is winning the fights it's not simple buff to stats from bolster ie wounds, strength or parry. The reason why he's holding his ground are level 48 procs from his bullets and selfheal tactic - Sanctified bullets. The damage and selheal is buffed by the bolster and it's the main reason he's winning the fights. Just watch the fights closely.

Big kudos to OP though, very well played, nice use of Trial by pain which procs the bullets twice and very good positioning in the fights. Love to see more interesting specs and stuff.

P.S: Less russian music though. xD

I'm amazed ANYONE on this forum figured this out. Big kudos to you too. Level 50 bullets with SB can't be achieved again post-31.

That said, it's still a strong melee dueling build once geared.

Ads
komar9111

Post#32 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:13 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:20 am
Atropik wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:46 am
balvor877 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:43 am Yeah, but still, it is the powerful mara class. Imagine fighting a WL with the same rr and equipment. He would have been rekt.
WL will pop Leonine Frenzy and hang his pet on you, preload BP when you run out like 40% of your hp, jump on you and finish you off with FO (which is undefendable) + CS + 1aa, thats it.

Slayer will pop rampage and faceroll over you and your parry spec.
Do you see how all the high dps classes fail to do any damage on him? It's the bolster.. The WL pet would do zero damage to him. WL wouldnt do any damage as well. The mara however has strong selfhot, lots of tools, no armor bypass and pretty good damage too.

While the WH is abusing the bolster the Mara can do that by op class design.
obviously you do not have enough experience to understand, mara has protection against physical damage, during the action of the buff, if he has a sufficient amount of parrying, he will not be able to constantly keep the buff on himself, and he also has no protection from spiritual damage , of which there is a large number in this build sorry for bad English
Second To God

komar9111

Post#33 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:17 pm

CeeJay89 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:05 pm
mickeye wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:03 pm I'm amazed how so many people doesn't understand the game even after 14 years of this game.

Ok let me explain: the reason he is winning the fights it's not simple buff to stats from bolster ie wounds, strength or parry. The reason why he's holding his ground are level 48 procs from his bullets and selfheal tactic - Sanctified bullets. The damage and selheal is buffed by the bolster and it's the main reason he's winning the fights. Just watch the fights closely.

Big kudos to OP though, very well played, nice use of Trial by pain which procs the bullets twice and very good positioning in the fights. Love to see more interesting specs and stuff.

I'm amazed ANYONE on this forum figured this out. Big kudos to you too. Level 50 bullets with SB can't be achieved again post-31.

please watch the video cagucmka and you will roughly understand how it will be after 40rr, I would not say that it is weaker, rather a little differently
Second To God

CeeJay89

Post#34 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:24 pm

komar9111 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:17 pm
Spoiler:
CeeJay89 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:05 pm

please watch the video cagucmka and you will roughly understand how it will be after 40rr, I would not say that it is weaker, rather a little differently

I run this build on my WH. I know it's strong for dueling. You'll burst harder as a geared 40, but you won't be quite as defensive.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#35 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:46 pm

Atropik wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:27 pm It would go far better at 40, lol.
lol no it wont. The WH is basically a level 48 with bolstered stats fighting level 40 enemies. For most classes lvl 29-30 is the sweet spot because you already have the full 2x set with nice setbonus and high armor but still get the bolster up to level 48. With level 31 (or was it 32?) the show is over and the bolster only to level 40 - a lot weaker.

mickeye

Post#36 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:21 pm

komar9111 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:03 pm

the first person who understood the essence and expressed it without negative, you are absolutely right and in my opinion this build should be nerfed, even without a bolster it is very strong about Russian music, video over entertainment, for my archive, but I see it that way, I'm sorry if you didn't like it
Well I thought it was obvious and everyone understood this from your first video. But then I saw so many comments completely missing the point of the spec and video, even from experienced players. Got me really thinking...

Regarding the spec, it's intesting how bolster works on those abilities which scale only with level, ie bullets and kisses. I was thinking about similar spec on WE, but I never tried it. WE doesn't have the similar ways to spec, because of missing RB and not enough reliable procs compared to finisher spam. So I ended up playing my WE in classic spec.
Fionne WL | Burlok > Karak Eight Peaks > Eltharion > Karak Azgal > Karak Norn

komar9111

Post#37 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:51 am

mickeye wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:21 pm

the first person who understood the essence and expressed it without negative, you are absolutely right and in my opinion this build should be nerfed, even without a bolster it is very strong about Russian music, video over entertainment, for my archive, but I see it that way, I'm sorry if you didn't like it
Well I thought it was obvious and everyone understood this from your first video. But then I saw so many comments completely missing the point of the spec and video, even from experienced players. Got me really thinking...

Regarding the spec, it's intesting how bolster works on those abilities which scale only with level, ie bullets and kisses. I was thinking about similar spec on WE, but I never tried it. WE doesn't have the similar ways to spec, because of missing RB and not enough reliable procs compared to finisher spam. So I ended up playing my WE in classic spec.
I played the bolter def we witchbrew had 700 damage, I still have this video
Second To God

mickeye

Post#38 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:10 pm

komar9111 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:51 am
Spoiler:
mickeye wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:21 pm

I played the bolter def we witchbrew had 700 damage, I still have this video
Oh the damage should be there, not sure about the survavibility though. Also Witchbrew is r29 skill which make it harder to spec on below r30 and Kiss of Death is not as usefull overal as Purity bullets.
On the other hand, tanky WE build on r40 works better than tanky WH build solely because of Witchbrew.

But please, if you have videos, upload them! Would love to watch. :)
Fionne WL | Burlok > Karak Eight Peaks > Eltharion > Karak Azgal > Karak Norn

Ads
Atropik

Post#39 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:11 pm

balvor877 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:46 pm
Atropik wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:27 pm It would go far better at 40, lol.
lol no it wont. The WH is basically a level 48 with bolstered stats fighting level 40 enemies. For most classes lvl 29-30 is the sweet spot because you already have the full 2x set with nice setbonus and high armor but still get the bolster up to level 48. With level 31 (or was it 32?) the show is over and the bolster only to level 40 - a lot weaker.
on 40/40 wh can do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxjui0o ... =randommpa. Basically the same, but only able to kill mages, healers, def. tanks, and not only mdps who dare to confront you.
Nicelook | Obey

nebelwerfer

Post#40 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:29 pm

do a bolstered dps runie next!