Recent Topics

Ads

Mdpv[WH 70rr] solo roam

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
jykn
Banned

Re: Mdpv[WH 70rr] solo roam

Post#21 » Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 pm

wow you're just incredible ! 14 seconds full invulnerability, spamming one button and you kill people ! Amazing skill dude keep going, maybe next patch WH can fly, crossing fingers for you, WH need more love !

Ads
Adelmar

Post#22 » Thu May 06, 2021 1:39 pm

jykn wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 pm wow you're just incredible ! 14 seconds full invulnerability, spamming one button and you kill people ! Amazing skill dude keep going, maybe next patch WH can fly, crossing fingers for you, WH need more love !
Let the salt flow through you, my son.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Opeteh

Post#23 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:09 pm

Cultist wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:01 am When a WH complains about WEs I'll show them your video. Thanks.
They what?! WEs basically fight against wall of parry. :)
Opeteh (87 zealot) / Ovvi (80 Witch Elf)

jykn
Banned

Post#24 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:14 pm

Adelmar wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:39 pm
jykn wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 pm wow you're just incredible ! 14 seconds full invulnerability, spamming one button and you kill people ! Amazing skill dude keep going, maybe next patch WH can fly, crossing fingers for you, WH need more love !
Dood if you can't admit that this guy is not skilled at all I can't do anything for you. Whoever use this OP build and can push 2 buttons will do the same, even better. But yeah I assume saying it's salt rassure your weak ego :) After all, having no ambition is also a way of life

abezverkhiy

Post#25 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:20 pm

I wish we could see how some of you pissing over the OP play own WHs/WEs. Or at least names of your toons. We are from the same server and know who is who.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Adelmar

Post#26 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:23 pm

jykn wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:14 pm
Dood if you can't admit that this guy is not skilled at all I can't do anything for you. Whoever use this OP build and can push 2 buttons will do the same, even better. But yeah I assume saying it's salt rassure your weak ego :) After all, having no ambition is also a way of life
Well, I was obviously just making a smart-ass comment since, for some reason, you seemed especially triggered by this guys video. I personally don't run this build on my WH but if someone wants to run it, so be it. Nothing you, myself, or anyone else can do about it and if you end up fighting against this particular build, you either adapt to it, flee, or bring support with you when roaming.

But what the hell do I know? I got that weak ego.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

jykn
Banned

Post#27 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:26 pm

Watching all the WH jumping in this thread to save their precious 14 seconds "wall WH" from nerf.
It's so cute :) made my day

Edit : Adelmar, I respect you for being this 0,02% of the WH server not running this build

zulnam

Post#28 » Thu May 06, 2021 2:43 pm

Was very impressed.

Until i saw the nerfed buttons.

Ehh. Okay, i guess.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
komar9111

Post#29 » Thu May 06, 2021 3:06 pm

jykn wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:14 pm
I'm sorry if I disappointed you, every review is important to me
so maybe you can write me all the abilities that I can't use
and ... I'm sorry if I killed you ...
Second To God

komar9111

Post#30 » Thu May 06, 2021 3:10 pm

zgolec wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:21 pm Awesome! Some real good 1vX there!

Teach me your ways mastah :)

p.s. Srs, duo with me and show me how to p lay been tank all my life :P I can offer kidney or 1 lung ;p
Thank you, I also think the battles turned out to be quite spectacular, write to me in game)
Second To God