Recent Topics

Ads

WL Flyelf Solo Roaming [ Part ll ]

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
forsa

Re: WL Flyelf Solo Roaming [ Part ll ]

Post#11 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:30 pm

jykn wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:24 pm Hope a dev will watch that ****, nerfing (again) mSH and buffing -again- WL is just a joke. No matter how much you show off , putting some effects from 1990 and techno music, straffing a lot like "ololol i'm pro player", you're not good, just ok, sorry to disappoint you.
You mostly press 3, sometimes 4 buttons but devs give you the ability for two shotting everything and also be tanky as ****.
WL need a f*** nerf, last night with my dps sham full sov, 3k armor, 250 toughness, FS 3, TB 3, a WL (not you because you lose all our 1v1 and now you run far from me, but ofc we don't see that in your video ;)) hit me for 3900 dmg in 1 second. i've the **** screen. Is that normal ?
Anyway just stop show off with a cheat char. Please don't. Just grow up and play your **** without bragging.
im pretty sure you did not watch the vid. he never had did the "two shotting everything"
Also nice rant. Soo much bhurt. Where were you in the vid?

Ads
jykn
Banned

Post#12 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:50 pm

forsa wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:30 pm
im pretty sure you did not watch the vid. he never had did the "two shotting everything"
Ok just clean your eyes dude if you don't see the sorceress two shots. And I tell you again because it seems you have really eyes problem, beastlord/flyelf never was a problem for me in 1v1, but of course the lost battles are not in this f*** fake show. You see salt, I see obviousness.

komar9111

Post#13 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:55 pm

jykn wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:50 pm
Ok just clean your eyes dude if you don't see the sorceress two shots. And I tell you again because it seems you have really eyes problem, beastlord/flyelf never was a problem for me in 1v1, but of course the lost battles are not in this f*** fake show. You see salt, I see obviousness.
Are you really proud to be able to kill WL on a shaman ???
dude you are pathetic
Second To God

oaliaen

Post#14 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:25 pm

komar9111 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:55 pm
dude you are pathetic
If he is pathetic, every WL bragging in videos are pathetic too... :geek:

komar9111

Post#15 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:29 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:25 pm

dude you are pathetic
what is bragging? there are tons of solo roaming videos, they are all bragging?
Second To God

Sundowner

Post#16 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:31 pm

dude you are pathetic
Videos like this are compilation of highlights, not documentary about how player wins/looses every encounter. grow up

gunit

Post#17 » Thu May 20, 2021 9:32 pm

komar9111 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:33 am relife R.I.P.
11/10 movie
Sundowner wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:10 pm I too can kill any WL, but don't wanna duel.

JK, Keep up with good vids
Jastojan wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:43 pm
Adelmar wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:30 pm Watching squig herders and shaman die in glorious fashion is always a beautiful thing. Well done!
Yes, absolutely! Now they are dying even more after latest "balance changes" xD

But awesome vid! :) never mind I am destro player mostly, I really enjoyed it :)
Adelmar wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:30 pm Watching squig herders and shaman die in glorious fashion is always a beautiful thing. Well done!
forsa wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:31 pm Great vid!
Relife fight was gorgeous =)
Liked the part when Nicelook just vanished. Was there any conclusion to that fight?
Ty bois!
Nicelook run but finde me later with another WEs and i die :D
vanbuinen77 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:39 pm Got a little confused seeing 2 different wls on same page.
.changename is best shield vs harasment in game after movie posting.
i will change Beastlord too.
jykn wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:24 pm Hope a dev will watch that ****, nerfing (again) mSH and buffing -again- WL is just a joke. No matter how much you show off , putting some effects from 1990 and techno music, straffing a lot like "ololol i'm pro player", you're not good, just ok, sorry to disappoint you.
You mostly press 3, sometimes 4 buttons but devs give you the ability for two shotting everything and also be tanky as ****.
WL need a f*** nerf, last night with my dps sham full sov, 3k armor, 250 toughness, FS 3, TB 3, a WL (not you because you lose all our 1v1 and now you run far from me, but ofc we don't see that in your video ;)) hit me for 3900 dmg in 1 second. i've the **** screen. Is that normal ?
Anyway just stop show off with a cheat char. Please don't. Just grow up and play your **** without bragging.
3900 dmg in 1 second is normal for burst damagers without heal debuff.
Dont lose any shamans 1 vs 1/ your nickname?
Sundowner wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:31 pm

dude you are pathetic
Videos like this are compilation of highlights, not documentary about how player wins/looses every encounter. grow up
Just an gold words!

heyfray

Post#18 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:08 am

once again very nice video :D

Ads
vanbuinen77

Post#19 » Fri May 21, 2021 12:39 am

I think i have fought you then.

Regardless, Id keep the name.

Let em hate.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

gunit

Post#20 » Fri May 21, 2021 9:22 am

vanbuinen77 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:39 am I think i have fought you then.

Regardless, Id keep the name.

Let em hate.
While i see that hate as from jykn.. maybe little later
heyfray wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:08 am once again very nice video :D
Hey, Fray!
TY once again :D