WH gank/guide

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

Re: WH gank/guide

Post#11 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:45 pm

badoglio wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:18 pm thanks to your forum post i got like 100+ royal shards.......on my choppa :)

thanks man
love chopp i like being 60rr and kill 2+ in sov
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
reynor007

Post#12 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:47 pm

diegomess wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:11 am Oh man this is the gruesome no way to counter regen op bullets build, there is more and more mdpv clones out there doing the same, insert "it needs to stop" meme lol, when i get ganked by a wh and i start to see them kiting and firing that gun i want to poke my eyes out and yeet my laptop hahaha
yes, I often hear that many similar WHs appeared because of my cutscenes, I hope this build will be nerfed soon)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

ivoma11

Post#13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:23 am

reynor007 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:41 am
ivoma11 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:56 pm In your low level videos, can you share build? im just getting into the game and WH, and would love yo know what to build, abilities, RR passives and talis.
you need level 30 and at least 40rr for this build and
Duelist Set
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4367,4356
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;0;0;0;0;0
and before 30? should i run keepers or sc lv16 set? for talis should i go armor?
thanks

abezverkhiy

Post#14 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:26 am

Just do scens. Levelling in scenarios is incredibly fast. In fact I would suggest to do scens all the way to 40. This way you secure best gear and high renown rank when you hit 40.

The only exception to doing scenarios I would say is doing epic quest chains in every pairing in Tier 4 (after you hit level 33-34). The reward you with very good weapons. As a WH look at sword with speed debuff and pistol with armor debuff. You will need help of a grown up healer, ideally tanky warrior priest since he is 2-in-1 tank and healbot.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

abezverkhiy

Post#15 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:35 am

reynor007 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:02 pm
Click here to watch on YouTube

str 1010
parry penetration 15%
parry 31%
wounds 10,3k
(4vanq/3invader or 3vanq/4invader), ravac back, 3 genesis
crit chance 8%
chance of getting crit damage 0%

ask questions about the build
write against which classes you would like to analyze the battle or against which players)
Hey bud what are the hardest classes to fight against in this build?

What's your ranking of hardest and easiest classes to fight against? This is assuming that your enemies know their classes

reynor007

Post#16 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:33 am

abezverkhiy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:35 am
reynor007 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:02 pm
Click here to watch on YouTube

str 1010
parry penetration 15%
parry 31%
wounds 10,3k
(4vanq/3invader or 3vanq/4invader), ravac back, 3 genesis
crit chance 8%
chance of getting crit damage 0%

ask questions about the build
write against which classes you would like to analyze the battle or against which players)
Hey bud what are the hardest classes to fight against in this build?

What's your ranking of hardest and easiest classes to fight against? This is assuming that your enemies know their classes
the easiest ones are choppa / marauders riposte, like (triferment / knocknock), more difficult with range squig / dps magus, well, and probably the most difficult is a hybrid shaman, full parry chosen, def we, def magus, but each has its own tactics and all of them get killed on wh
I would like to duel with rioz, I think it would be interesting
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

abezverkhiy

Post#17 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:52 am

Interesting how different difficulty changes depending on build/gameplay. I am not even close to you, taking 2 opponents is rare luck in my case. You probably move with keyboard which is a mission impossible for me, I only use mouse. But for me looking at my statistics of killing blows and deaths the biggest problem is Squigs (really big issue), then other rdps, followed by maras and choppas, then WEs (killed Cakey lately!), next tanks (2h are more difficult but doable) and then everything else.

I run this antiheal spec, probably that's why I have no issues with classes with heals/regens:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4369,4368
and what I really love is when you time BAL and SoD together. It is like watching icecream melt when you throw it into fire.

Tom

Post#18 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:50 pm

Love the editing! Very very slick! May I ask what programme you use?
As for the play.... still trying to find ANY weakness in your build grrrrrrrrr... not yet.. greetings from a DoK :)

Ads
reynor007

Post#19 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:25 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:52 am Interesting how different difficulty changes depending on build/gameplay. I am not even close to you, taking 2 opponents is rare luck in my case. You probably move with keyboard which is a mission impossible for me, I only use mouse. But for me looking at my statistics of killing blows and deaths the biggest problem is Squigs (really big issue), then other rdps, followed by maras and choppas, then WEs (killed Cakey lately!), next tanks (2h are more difficult but doable) and then everything else.

I run this antiheal spec, probably that's why I have no issues with classes with heals/regens:
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4369,4368
and what I really love is when you time BAL and SoD together. It is like watching icecream melt when you throw it into fire.
Yes, squigs are really difficult to kill without sanctified oil, but in the build that I usually have, this does not cause problems, because there is a very fast m1 and a range knock
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#20 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:31 pm

Tom wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:50 pm Love the editing! Very very slick! May I ask what programme you use?
As for the play.... still trying to find ANY weakness in your build grrrrrrrrr... not yet.. greetings from a DoK :)
thank you bro sony vegas 16
in fact, I myself waiting for a nerf of this build for a long time, of course, like any other build, it depends on the skill of the player, but it's really very strong ...
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+