Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter [ Bullet ] Solo Roaming

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gunit

Witch Hunter [ Bullet ] Solo Roaming

Post#1 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 am

Hey all.
Glad to present you my <Gank Unit> brother Bullet roaming movie with my editing.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Hope you enjoy it!

Ads
noobwarrior

Re: Witch Hunter [ Bullet ] Solo Roaming

Post#2 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:19 am

nice vid. I'm looking at my dead blow book and as I can see the two of us haven't had the pleasure of meeting each other ^^

Pygmy noob shaman^^

reynor007

Post#3 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:51 am

noobwarrior wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:19 am nice vid. I'm looking at my dead blow book and as I can see the two of us haven't had the pleasure of meeting each other ^^

Pygmy noob shaman^^
very funny to watch then how you think you are a good shaman and how your ass burns every time someone kills you)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#4 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:53 am

great fights, WH OP :D
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

abezverkhiy

Post#5 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:08 am

noobwarrior wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:19 am nice vid. I'm looking at my dead blow book and as I can see the two of us haven't had the pleasure of meeting each other ^^

Pygmy noob shaman^^
I think I remember you. But cannot login to check my DB.

To OP: Excellent video. Could you please post your build, tactics, gear and parry/dodge/crit etc? Never played too much in bullets build, mostly in antihealer build.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

noobwarrior

Post#6 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:21 am

reynor007 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:51 am

Pygmy noob shaman^^
very funny to watch then how you think you are a good shaman and how your ass burns every time someone kills you)
i could post you my DB-book .. at the moment i defeated all your twinks .. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

reynor007

Post#7 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:30 am

noobwarrior wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:21 am
reynor007 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:51 am

Pygmy noob shaman^^
i could post you my DB-book .. at the moment i defeated all your twinks .. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
I believe you, like anyone who saw fights, you are a lover to run away to wc, or finish off, I am very glad that I no longer play the shaman, because you disgrace this class, even with how many tips on the game I gave you
P.S. I am always waiting for you for a duel, where there will be no warcamp, but you only go to a duel in a heal spec. SHAME...
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Husti

Post#8 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:41 am

hahaha, that switching away from tosh... :lol: :lol:

Ads
gunit

Post#9 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:23 am

Pygmy noob shaman^^
you toxic is not work
Im just editor :lol:

noobwarrior

Post#10 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:31 am

I'm bored and constantly looking for new talent.
that's not a toxic .. seriously .. i'm looking forward to a good duel where i have to think about what my next step will be .. and the way he presents himself in his vid it is a good candidate
You can forget 99% of the whistles here .. I'm looking for the one 1%