Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter [ Bullet ] Solo Roaming

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gunit

Re: Witch Hunter [ Bullet ] Solo Roaming

Post#11 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:10 pm

noobwarrior wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:31 am I'm bored and constantly looking for new talent.
that's not a toxic .. seriously .. i'm looking forward to a good duel where i have to think about what my next step will be .. and the way he presents himself in his vid it is a good candidate
You can forget 99% of the whistles here .. I'm looking for the one 1%
you interested about 1% just becouse abuse shammy
try to play for any melee or other not-ap classes and i will hear what you say

and dont forget for this :lol:
https://youtu.be/IdEd4Fv_36U?t=570

Ads
orangemarbl

Post#12 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:22 pm

How do you get sanctified oil , sanctified bullets, repel , bal and pistol whip together ?

even if you have sov set ?

Fenris78

Post#13 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:31 pm

orangemarbl wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:22 pm How do you get sanctified oil , sanctified bullets, repel , bal and pistol whip together ?

even if you have sov set ?
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 03,4381&t=

orangemarbl

Post#14 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:08 pm

ty so much

Bullet

Post#15 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:46 pm

Hello all and thank you for your views and comments, I’m glad you enjoyed the video.

First of all I wanna say big thanks to the RoR team, you really resurrect the game and doing great job! And thanks for my friend Gunit for the editing and for convincing me to shoot this /beer

As for my build, in the video you can see two of them:
1) Before sov +2: https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... tch-hunter
RP spent in full Futile Strikes cuz before sovereign you don’t have points for FC and have not enough crit to make it work, and have no SoM or SO, so no defense against rdps. The remaining RP can be used for parry, ws or whatever. The build as well as DG build needs full strength and maximum weapon skill to work properly otherwise you will have no damage.
2) And in sov gear you can see the link in Fenris78 post above, that’s full str and crit build with FC and SO.

Hope some of you will find this useful and take some tricks and tactics. And also /cheers to all gankers who participate in the video for the fights and so that you have balls to hunt in rvr fields every time.

For now I don’t play my WH for several months and I think I'm unlikely to return cuz I just have no time for it.

And last few words about balance. I also think Blessed blade and Sanctified bullets should get nerf cuz they are too strong, as you can see from this video, from Second’s videos, Cagucmka’s videos etc. I believe SB should be deleted at all and BB should be 25% for 5 sec and move core or just buff WS so that WH and WE be able to use different specs not only based on 1st tree to make some damage besides torment/AW. This also will make WH/WE invest in WS instead stacking def stats and have 50% penetration for free (WE almost for free ^^).

Husti

Post#16 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:30 pm

Bullet wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:46 pm And last few words about balance. I also think Blessed blade and Sanctified bullets should get nerf cuz they are too strong, as you can see from this video, from Second’s videos, Cagucmka’s videos etc. I believe SB should be deleted at all and BB should be 25% for 5 sec and move core or just buff WS so that WH and WE be able to use different specs not only based on 1st tree to make some damage besides torment/AW. This also will make WH/WE invest in WS instead stacking def stats and have 50% penetration for free (WE almost for free ^^).
Yeah, most people only look at damage OR survivability but it is actually the mix and toolkit that makes a class strong. All classes that can go def and still do good damage are overperforming. I've seen very tanky WHs and WEs, very tanky Maras, very tanky Sorcs and they still do a lot of damage. Sorcs/BWs for example get their extra crit and damage with the mechanic and they can put all their renown points into defensive abilities - but they have at least no great escape abilities and backlashes to somehow balance things out. WHs/WEs/Maras get armor bypassing and/or armor debuffing abilities and tactics that allow them to ignore weaponskill as secondary stat.

It's actually a good idea to lower these 50% armor penetration tactics and abilities to force these classes into more weaponskill and lower survivability again.

abezverkhiy

Post#17 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:10 am

Compared to vanilla War they made big progress already. Recall defensive sets - we don't have them anymore.

But I do agree that with and without BB output changes greatly. Same as with or without BAL. Thats why noone goes for Exit Wounds. I would also love to see them nerfed but also base damage buffed so this would address the issue of WHs being too much gear dependent.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354