Recent Topics

Ads

Bolstered Choopa solo roaming video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yoluigi

Bolstered Choopa solo roaming video

Post#1 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:11 pm

RoR bolster rank 29-30
GIT CHOOPIN

Click here to watch on YouTube
WAAAAARGH

Thanks Gank unit for inspiring me to make a pure dps class.

Ads
oaliaen

Re: Bolstered Choopa solo roaming video

Post#2 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:49 pm

11k HP haha .. Bolster is OP asf . I dont blame ppl who complain about being high RR and die to it. But its fun to watch.

magictaquito

Post#3 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:54 pm

Lookin good!

yoluigi

Post#4 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 pm

oaliaen wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:49 pm 11k HP haha .. Bolster is OP asf . I dont blame ppl who complain about being high RR and die to it. But its fun to watch.
i had almost 12k wound hahaha it's pretty strong but i put all my talis in +10 wound and a few in toughness and with the tactic that give me extra wound i can use hurting time to my advantage. But trust me Knight/chosen shaman/AM Wh/WE bolster is alot stronger.

gunit

Post#5 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:27 pm

Pure sovereigns WHs xD
And yep who knows how to fight vs dps WP like Yoluigi.
Nice vid!
Are you use disrupt/dodge for renown for full?
Looks like it 75%+

Grock

Post#6 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:14 pm

That was fun, fitting music :)

I've noticed often you use Reckless Blow when you had an opportunity to spend rage on KD just a moment later ^^
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Xirucio

Post#7 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:03 pm

Full rr40 Dominator geared in the last WP Dps fight of this video. STONED as a cherry on top.
Cya later my Bolster friend! :)
Last edited by Xirucio on Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

yoluigi

Post#8 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:53 am

gunit wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:27 pm Pure sovereigns WHs xD
And yep who knows how to fight vs dps WP like Yoluigi.
Nice vid!
Are you use disrupt/dodge for renown for full?
Looks like it 75%+
Thanks buddy!
Yeah had full rr on dodge 2parry at some time i had 3 parry 3 dodge.
Grock wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:14 pm That was fun, fitting music :)

I've noticed often you use Reckless Blow when you had an opportunity to spend rage on KD just a moment later ^^
Yeah i did multiple mistake i only played the class for 1 week(am a noob to this class lol) but at 29 missed the ability to stun and even at 30... There is not alot of choice you only got that to use your rage and the stun ability the other one was aoe. At 40 i feel i got alot more choice. I was thinking getting the HV (vale set) your thought? or should i just go 4 vanq - beastlord- 2 invader somethin like that?

Ads
Grock

Post#9 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:52 am

yoluigi wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:53 am

Yeah i did multiple mistake i only played the class for 1 week(am a noob to this class lol) but at 29 missed the ability to stun and even at 30... There is not alot of choice you only got that to use your rage and the stun ability the other one was aoe. At 40 i feel i got alot more choice. I was thinking getting the HV (vale set) your thought? or should i just go 4 vanq - beastlord- 2 invader somethin like that?
Vale-Walker set is definitely a decent option - can either go full set for final proc (parry/etc) or just mix with other sets since VW got the alternative to Sentinel ring.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

yoluigi

Post#10 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:26 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:52 am
yoluigi wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:53 am

Vale-Walker set is definitely a decent option - can either go full set for final proc (parry/etc) or just mix with other sets since VW got the alternative to Sentinel ring.
Thanks buddy! :) I'l try that when i get the full vale set hehe and maybe a ripost build with all that parry