Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter 1 vs all

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

Witch Hunter 1 vs all

Post#1 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:53 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

another series of kills "fully balanced class"
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
normanis

Re: Witch Hunter 1 vs all

Post#2 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:35 am

nice video as always byt i have feeling wh parry is next on nerf list after rampage.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Barboo

Post#3 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:02 am

Cool impressive fights, want me to delete my wh lol.

Krima

Post#4 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:45 pm

normanis wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:35 am nice video as always byt i have feeling wh parry is next on nerf list after rampage.
Trial by pain, procing 2 bullets at 1 accusation is OP AF tell u the truth.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Fenris78

Post#5 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Krima wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:45 pm
normanis wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:35 am nice video as always byt i have feeling wh parry is next on nerf list after rampage.
Thats 3s without AA, in the same timeframe you could have used at least 1 skill, 2+1 AA hit and 2 absolution (with 2 accusations each), for far greater burst.
TbP is only useful because you can stay out of melee reach while channeling it, not because of the dps it gives (300x5 + 2 bullet procs are far from being OP, check Ruthless Assault on your side).

Morradin

Post#6 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:58 pm
Krima wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:45 pm
Thats 3s without AA, in the same timeframe you could have used at least 1 skill, 2+1 AA hit and 2 absolution (with 2 accusations each), for far greater burst.
TbP is only useful because you can stay out of melee reach while channeling it, not because of the dps it gives (300x5 + 2 bullet procs are far from being OP, check Ruthless Assault on your side).
TbP with one accusation will still heal the WH once every 2 GCD's when using bullets of purity heal tactic. So as a dmg dealer, yes, you can do better, but as a way to heal out of melee range and come back with another finisher for big damage ... it rocks. And WE having nothing to counter it.
YES I KNOW...WE has things WH does not. I play both!

Whyumadbro

Post#7 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:18 pm

more order nerfs? WE one of the best dd´s on destro and wh´s place....yeah u guess it

normanis

Post#8 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:18 pm
more order nerfs? WE one of the best dd´s on destro and wh´s place....yeah u guess it
because someone seen on life that wich has proc from tactics so he whanted it here. i also saw rampage on live so its stays in ror.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Oldschool

Post#9 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:28 pm

nice Video.
Regarding the OPness of some classes who fits very well with regen builds/Items and have some nice avoidence skills as well....it all makes me wonder why we not ask: "Did it realy make fun to play RoR if this OPness exists?"
For me...no...i get pi ss ed if I have to fight somebody like this...Iam playing Destro and If I see some well known AM DD`s, some Slayers, WHs or Second with his regen builds....I refuse to fight them cause its better to log off and play some other games....cause I want some more or less equal fights where we see that skill of player and handling of there class is the winner, not the (OP) class, gear/RR or some reggen stuff....
We have alot of Imbalance in RoR. And this kills the fun we all should have to play this game.

I love RoR and play it since many years, but in all this years, we have seen soooo many stupid class "balances" or "gear development" that I have to say.....no, it dosent make fun to see this or to fight this...and its not that I say "they cant play there toon" ...no...soem of them are realy good....its cause I see some RR80+ with RR80+ equip/gear AND the OP Classes and Skills they have on top of there level....that make me switch off RoR for having a good time elsewhere...
Balance is recommended to make us have fun to play. The scissor between RR+Gear+OP class cause of some skills is tooo much to take sometimes and also this is mentioned in some posts that this make people leave and new player not getting in..
Sometimes is less more. For my personal feeling, we dont need a RR or Item spiral to have fun to fight each other. But it kills my fun if I have no chance from the start...
Just my 2 Cent.

reynor007

Post#10 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:32 pm

thx bro, yes i think that would be the right nerf, but besides wh there are also many classes that need balance
Krima wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:45 pm Trial by pain, procing 2 bullets at 1 accusation is OP AF tell u the truth.
it still seems to me that WB of 600 + dmg which works on daggers from which it is impossible to defend against it is still stronger)
Fenris78 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:58 pm Thats 3s without AA, in the same timeframe you could have used at least 1 skill, 2+1 AA hit and 2 absolution (with 2 accusations each), for far greater burst.
you are certainly right, but still very far from the truth, TBP in many situations will be much more useful, but it is second only in burst damage
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+