Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter 1 vs all

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sinisterror

Re: Witch Hunter 1 vs all

Post#21 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:59 am

diegomess wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:46 pm ohh the impossible to beat build, i want to cut my balls everytime i see a WH like this, just make the bullet channel thing to be canceled by taunt or parriable already.... still nice video mate
It is always fun to me seeing stupid comments like this AND it is parryable + you can interrupt it : D When dps zealot 1.3.5 spec is back i would love to dust off my WH and utilize 35% + dmg on disrupt tactic, the heals from bullet would be possible to get 1k heals=) the video in question is something that probably 2-3 WAR/ROR players can do, you can watch this guys video of any char and he is a beast. As always Praise Hail Reynor!
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Ads
zgolec

Post#22 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:57 am

Hot damn.

Some of these 1v3 / 1v4 fights... :O :)
**** like this want me to delete my tanks and play WH :P
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Parallell86

Post#23 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:57 pm

reynor007 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:32 pm
normanis wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:35 am nice video as always byt i have feeling wh parry is next on nerf list after rampage.
thx bro, yes i think that would be the right nerf, but besides wh there are also many classes that need balance
Krima wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:45 pm Trial by pain, procing 2 bullets at 1 accusation is OP AF tell u the truth.
it still seems to me that WB of 600 + dmg which works on daggers from which it is impossible to defend against it is still stronger)
Fenris78 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:58 pm Thats 3s without AA, in the same timeframe you could have used at least 1 skill, 2+1 AA hit and 2 absolution (with 2 accusations each), for far greater burst.
TbP is only useful because you can stay out of melee reach while channeling it, not because of the dps it gives (300x5 + 2 bullet procs are far from being OP, check Ruthless Assault on your side).
you are certainly right, but still very far from the truth, TBP in many situations will be much more useful, but it is second only in burst damage
Yes Witchbrew is undefendable since its a damage procc. But the attack itself triggering the WB damage isnt, and you know that. And WB deals no 600+ damage. Dunno where you got that from? Bolster? Not gonna happen without the bolster.
Last edited by Parallell86 on Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diegomess

Post#24 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:43 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:59 am
diegomess wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:46 pm ohh the impossible to beat build, i want to cut my balls everytime i see a WH like this, just make the bullet channel thing to be canceled by taunt or parriable already.... still nice video mate
It is always fun to me seeing stupid comments like this AND it is parryable + you can interrupt it : D When dps zealot 1.3.5 spec is back i would love to dust off my WH and utilize 35% + dmg on disrupt tactic, the heals from bullet would be possible to get 1k heals=) the video in question is something that probably 2-3 WAR/ROR players can do, you can watch this guys video of any char and he is a beast. As always Praise Hail Reynor!
dont seem to work with taunt interrupt or be parryable, there is no way to cut their regen, they just have way too many kiting and escaping tools... is also fun to see handjobing to other players comments like this.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

mynban

Post#25 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:05 pm

diegomess wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:43 pm
dont seem to work with taunt interrupt or be parryable, there is no way to cut their regen, they just have way too many kiting and escaping tools... is also fun to see handjobing to other players comments like this.
WOW! level of ignorance and misinformation in this post. I dont even play on my WH anymore, but pretty much every single thing you said is utter bullshit.

- TbP is both parriable AND interruptable (it is a channel, duh!)
- 'Too many kiting and escaping tools'.. WTF are you even talking about? WH doesn't even have a move speed reduction skill except for snap shot with 1sec cast which needs to fire to enemy's back. It is barely useful when chasing someone. WH's only kiting tool is jump back, and it is not as useful to have it on WH as it is having jump back on a range char. In terms of escape tool? Are you talking about the relic gained from the skill tree, that shares 60sec (SIXTY!!) with other relics, where it gives 2 (TWO!) sec 50% run speed in stealth? My mara can run away faster with just charge. It is the only class I had to waste 10 rr on quick escape, so that I have a chance at actually reaching enemy kiting away.

I stopped playing WH because it is not only least wanted class in WBs and smallscale, it is actually not wanted. Most groups will take another anything over a WH.

As for the player, he is good. And he pulls of similar gameplay with anychar. Goodluck doing it yourself.

diegomess

Post#26 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:18 pm

mynban wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:05 pm
diegomess wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:43 pm

WOW! level of ignorance and misinformation in this post. I dont even play on my WH anymore, but pretty much every single thing you said is utter bullshit.

- TbP is both parriable AND interruptable (it is a channel, duh!)
- 'Too many kiting and escaping tools'.. WTF are you even talking about? WH doesn't even have a move speed reduction skill except for snap shot with 1sec cast which needs to fire to enemy's back. It is barely useful when chasing someone. WH's only kiting tool is jump back, and it is not as useful to have it on WH as it is having jump back on a range char. In terms of escape tool? Are you talking about the relic gained from the skill tree, that shares 60sec (SIXTY!!) with other relics, where it gives 2 (TWO!) sec 50% run speed in stealth? My mara can run away faster with just charge. It is the only class I had to waste 10 rr on quick escape, so that I have a chance at actually reaching enemy kiting away.

I stopped playing WH because it is not only least wanted class in WBs and smallscale, it is actually not wanted. Most groups will take another anything over a WH.

As for the player, he is good. And he pulls of similar gameplay with anychar. Goodluck doing it yourself.
whats with all ppl get offended now? never said anything bad about "second" and yeah parry doesnt seem to work good against this or the taunt, i've done it several times... u have the speed from banish, perma slow ranged from the back and anti snare, 2 KD's and also the bullshit 6sec undefendable stagger, done correctly like "second" u can kite pretty damn good.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

siglade

Post#27 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:07 am

even if you parry trial by pain, bullet still proc. Free to report it on bugtracker instead of whine :)
bachata, excommunicate abuser

skiphop78

Post#28 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:00 am

This literally makes me want to delete the game and just go play some single player stuff. I applaud your skill and build capability and abhor the fact that I will never, ever be this good.

Also, one really good player, plays a WH really good and it's laughable when people immediately say, "Skills must be OP, ****'s overpowered!" I could have the exact same setup, and I would probably win 10% of these fights.

Ads
Xirucio

Post#29 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:17 am

It's just a broken mechanic (regen), wrapped up in a class. Unless this regen factor get's toned down, the pattern will work regardless the class one chose to play. I personally believe that true skill resides in the capacity of one player to ''chose'' not to play OP mechanics.
Last edited by Xirucio on Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sinisterror

Post#30 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:38 am

Saying that Reynor (who probably invented the build at least to this insanely skilled extend) is 20% skill 80% build is just nonsense.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz