Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter 1 vs all

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynor007

Re: Witch Hunter 1 vs all

Post#41 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:29 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:59 am
I don't understand why my videos cause such a trigger, maybe it's just a hate, in any case, thank you for your support)
skiphop78 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:00 am This literally makes me want to delete the game and just go play some single player stuff. I applaud your skill and build capability and abhor the fact that I will never, ever be this good.

Also, one really good player, plays a WH really good and it's laughable when people immediately say, "Skills must be OP, ****'s overpowered!" I could have the exact same setup, and I would probably win 10% of these fights.
thank you, in fact, before the first video, I had never played WH, and on it you can observe how I make a lot of mistakes, over time I eliminated them, and now I think I can say that I have mastered wh perfectly, analyze the game and, most importantly, get pleasure from her, and perhaps you will surpass me)
Xirucio wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:17 am It's just a broken mechanic (regen), wrapped up in a class. Unless this regen factor get's toned down, the pattern will work regardless the class one chose to play. I personally believe that true skill resides in the capacity of one player to ''chose'' not to play OP mechanics.
Well, that's your right, you can assume that the assembly does everything for me. I do not deny that the build is stronger than it should be, but could you repeat on WH at least half of what I showed ...
zgolec wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:14 am Cant wait to see this happen with all the shammies kiting whole warbands with their stupid puddle + tactic.
the shaman is still the strongest class in the game, no one is even close to him in the strength of the solo gank, I'm really looking forward to the nerf
Arbich wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:34 pm Could you explain where wh needs a nerf? I always thought of WH as one of the best balanced classes in the game with different working specs. But i am great on WH :D . Is it the selfheal tactic? You mean too strong in solo roaming specifically.
I can only assess the balance from the point of view of a single player, and I would not really like to describe for a long time why it should be that way, but 150% healing with the tactics Flowing Accusations and repel in one combination is too strong
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
normanis

Post#42 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:55 pm

I can only assess the balance from the point of view of a single player, and I would not really like to describe for a long time why it should be that way, but 150% healing with the tactics Flowing Accusations and repel in one combination is too strong
[/quote]
byt again witch hunter need max out str to deal damage while witch can run around with 700 str full armor/wounds and with witch brew deal good damage and be tanky (use regen talismans like all destro pro doing). i dont mind if exit would be changed into similar to witchbrew dealing magichal (one off) damage unmitagable. i run around with 1k tougness and still witchbrew deal 500 damage (120 mitigated) its ability bupass tougness or its only affect for your resistence.
ps wh is maby top parry for short time but that it. like some black orc said about u wot and juggernout (work as intend) u can kite him . so according to hos words if destro attack while u have reppel and they dont kite u (wh only has 1 snare and its shooting) its their fault. also wp/dok has better self heal (noone complain here) also shaman/am hybrids (buffed classes) also none complain that they dps speced outhealyour damage (1vs1). so my conclusion about repel and heal tactic = work as intend.
maby its will be better if wh will got abilitie inpalce of reppel - u wot (increase all def stats + parry/dodge/distr) :D
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

reynor007

Post#43 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:36 pm

normanis wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:55 pm I can only assess the balance from the point of view of a single player, and I would not really like to describe for a long time why it should be that way, but 150% healing with the tactics Flowing Accusations and repel in one combination is too strong
byt again witch hunter need max out str to deal damage while witch can run around with 700 str full armor/wounds and with witch brew deal good damage and be tanky (use regen talismans like all destro pro doing). i dont mind if exit would be changed into similar to witchbrew dealing magichal (one off) damage unmitagable. i run around with 1k tougness and still witchbrew deal 500 damage (120 mitigated) its ability bupass tougness or its only affect for your resistence.
ps wh is maby top parry for short time but that it. like some black orc said about u wot and juggernout (work as intend) u can kite him . so according to hos words if destro attack while u have reppel and they dont kite u (wh only has 1 snare and its shooting) its their fault. also wp/dok has better self heal (noone complain here) also shaman/am hybrids (buffed classes) also none complain that they dps speced outhealyour damage (1vs1). so my conclusion about repel and heal tactic = work as intend.
maby its will be better if wh will got abilitie inpalce of reppel - u wot (increase all def stats + parry/dodge/distr) :D
[/quote]

wh needs a little editing, but definitely there are classes with much more imbalanced abilities in the game, at the moment WE is the most unbalanced class, I have said this many times, a very weak player on WE will be equal to a good player on WH, and thanks to krima now WB on daggers do not leave a chance for kiters, witchbrew deal 500 damage (120 mitigated) x6 + kisses + dagger dmg, no, really think about it, if it's def WE, BW or SW will always lose to her even at a distance, that's where you need to look first and not whine that WH is too strong.
So I totally agree with you
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+