Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter 1 vs all

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
nocturnalguest

Re: Witch Hunter 1 vs all

Post#11 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 pm

@Second great video, as always. Keep it up, your clips do inspire in a way.
Oldschool wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:28 pm nice Video.
Regarding the OPness of some classes who fits very well with regen builds/Items and have some nice avoidence skills as well....it all makes me wonder why we not ask: "Did it realy make fun to play RoR if this OPness exists?"
For me...no...i get pi ss ed if I have to fight somebody like this...Iam playing Destro and If I see some well known AM DD`s, some Slayers, WHs or Second with his regen builds....I refuse to fight them cause its better to log off and play some other games....cause I want some more or less equal fights where we see that skill of player and handling of there class is the winner, not the (OP) class, gear/RR or some reggen stuff....
We have alot of Imbalance in RoR. And this kills the fun we all should have to play this game.

I love RoR and play it since many years, but in all this years, we have seen soooo many stupid class "balances" or "gear development" that I have to say.....no, it dosent make fun to see this or to fight this...and its not that I say "they cant play there toon" ...no...soem of them are realy good....its cause I see some RR80+ with RR80+ equip/gear AND the OP Classes and Skills they have on top of there level....that make me switch off RoR for having a good time elsewhere...
Balance is recommended to make us have fun to play. The scissor between RR+Gear+OP class cause of some skills is tooo much to take sometimes and also this is mentioned in some posts that this make people leave and new player not getting in..
Sometimes is less more. For my personal feeling, we dont need a RR or Item spiral to have fun to fight each other. But it kills my fun if I have no chance from the start...
Just my 2 Cent.
I usually just enjoy videos and dont post anything nor reply to posts but your whole rant triggered me. I do like solo roaming, i did like it back on live and feeling sad it's almost dead here in RoR.
Why dont we ask, you say? Because there is no OPness at all, guy does solo roaming in absolutely suitable appropriate spec for it.
You whine about having to fight something like this, and look, you whine that you refuse to fight 1v1 people who are prepared for it, specced for it and looking forward for it? And you want what? Be able to win those fights without the same preparation, building you char, sharpening your GCD management? You ok? 1v1 in this game (and all other similar, PvP centric like GW2, ESO etc) is all about selfsustain, you build your character to be able to survive and withstand overwhelming beating while still being able to do some damage and fight back, need balance in offensive/defensive capabilities. Once this condition is meet the rest is like playing a chess, each "move" matters, any GCD is priceless and almost any mistake may lead to a loss, this is what could be generally called "Player Skill". And thats exactly what we see on this video despite you sweepingly claiming some clueless crap like "where we see that skill of player and handling of there class is the winner, not the (OP) class, gear/RR or some reggen stuff....". Whats shown here is: proper pickings of fights, proper movement, proper GCDs management thus making this video a show off of pure skillful play. Opponents were roaming around and mostly not prepared to face WH built for solo roam and 1vX fights.
Not even commenting on utter nonsense like "The scissor between RR+Gear+OP class", cause there is simply no such thing. Anyone can level up WH, gear it and copy mastery/rr/talis/etc, but very few would succed to make a clip of same quality. There is nothing uncounterable, all the tools are there, it's just a lack of awarness and preparation. Also i advice to look up a bit further into this guy youtube channel to check out his SW solo roam videos. Do you consider none regen SW as "OP" as well?
Imho there is a very simple answer to your personal feeling of not having fun - you dont beat those "well known AM DD`s, some Slayers, WHs or Second with his regen builds" because you refuse to put up the same effort, dedication and resolve and fighting them back on equal terms, and thats why you dont have fun finding yourself in such situations. I do believe it shouldnt be possible to just randomly bash someone without any kind of preparation and deep dedication, there are MOBAs for that with theirs microcontrol managements to do that, not PvP centric, GCD based MMORPG.
What im asking myself though is how people play this game for so many years and still claim some wild weird theses about things being broken while after all this years still being clueless of how to counter specific builds.

Ads
potwood

Post#12 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:56 pm

Awesome video! Post spec pls

reynor007

Post#13 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:45 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 pm
Thank you so much for the words of support, I am very glad that my entertainment content brings people pleasure from watching
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

reynor007

Post#14 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:46 pm

potwood wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:56 pm Awesome video! Post spec pls
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,6103,4356

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/r ... ;1;3;0;0;0

5vanq/3 dd sov full str talis
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

oaliaen

Post#15 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:16 pm

I like your videos cause you prove that they dont need buffs

yates

Post#16 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:40 pm

normanis wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:35 am nice video as always byt i have feeling wh parry is next on nerf list after rampage.
So right after never it will get nerfed.

vanbuinen77

Post#17 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:52 pm

The two bullet procing 2 heals is what is op on a stealth class with so many escape tools.

The we/wh should not have access to healing that is this high.

Nor 100% magic immunity ability for that matter.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

yoluigi

Post#18 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:02 pm

lol people think WH are stronger than WE. WE with their tactic that absorb 600 dmg on crit proc on every 3 seconds meaning every minute you can absorb 12 000 dmg that's better than my divine assault on my 2h wp which can be absorbed/parry/interupt.(high toughness WE good luck winning that fight) Nothing wrong with the WH they just gota tweak some class to be better at the small scale side not just the stupid boring meta.

Order small scale meta: WH, AM, SW, IB, SM, WL, Slayer (in ranked)
Destro: WE, Shaman, Squigs, Magus, Chosen, bis Sorc, BiS choopa, BIS dok dps (great against WH)

It's fine they all got their special ability which make them fun to play and op in certain situation but all other classes for small scale dont work well. Would be fun to fight something else than WH roaming or Shamans roaming there a reason why most population choose those class for small scale fights.

But dev said it they only wanna balance it for 24 man zerg fest fights.

Ads
diegomess

Post#19 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:46 pm

ohh the impossible to beat build, i want to cut my balls everytime i see a WH like this, just make the bullet channel thing to be canceled by taunt or parriable already.... still nice video mate
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

inoeth
Suspended

Post#20 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:15 pm

diegomess wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:46 pm ohh the impossible to beat build, i want to cut my balls everytime i see a WH like this, just make the bullet channel thing to be canceled by taunt or parriable already.... still nice video mate
it is parryable