Recent Topics

Ads

[VIDEO] First Land of the dead test. By Teinhala

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Parallell86

Re: [VIDEO] First Land of the dead test. By Teinhala

Post#11 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:17 am

Glorian wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:21 am
Parallell86 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:42 pm Still dont get what it is they are trying to do with LOTD. Is it gonna be a mass rvr event now? Strongest zerg takes it all and all that?

Read patch notes, or read the zone entry for RoR. Or just keep complaining. :)
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/Necropolis_of_Zandri
Quiet shorty.
wargrimnir wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:18 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:42 pm Still dont get what it is they are trying to do with LOTD. Is it gonna be a mass rvr event now? Strongest zerg takes it all and all that?
Sure looked to me like zerging down one point at a time wouldn't end up with a win. Gonna take more than one test for people to strategize appropriately.
So the entire point with LOTD is actually RVR focused not dungeons and PQs in an oRVR region like on live?

Ads
Glorian

Post#12 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:50 am

The point of the supply lines is like playing objectives in Scenarios. You can't win the zone if you just blob.

CyunUnderis

Post#13 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:55 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:17 am So the entire point with LOTD is actually RVR focused not dungeons and PQs in an oRVR region like on live?
RvR focused, no PQs but dungeons will come later.

Teinhala

Post#14 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:42 pm

Atm u can't do much without full WB in lotd. And after increasing damage in water - no place to survival.

Glorian

Post#15 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:41 pm

Teinhala wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:42 pm Atm u can't do much without full WB in lotd. And after increasing damage in water - no place to survival.
To be honest I think the contrary is true. There are gigantic areas to roam and kite in the north and south. You could evade there a warand with a 6 or 12 men and keep most BOs taken.

Twyxx

Post#16 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:52 am

Always fun to do TRIPALOSKI :)

Martok

Post#17 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:53 am

Glorian wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:41 pmTo be honest I think the contrary is true. There are gigantic areas to roam and kite in the north and south. You could evade there a warand with a 6 or 12 men and keep most BOs taken.

I agree. LOTD is exemplified by large areas suitable for stealth roaming amidst masking terrain. For what it is worth I believe battles there could be characterized as some of the best and most fun experienced on the server in some time.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...